SMT Machining SMT Machining is your premier source for Chrome, Black, Black Contrast Cut custom motorcycle parts, custom motorcycle wheels and custom motorcycle accessories. We specialize in manufacturing some of the most unique design aftermarket parts for your Harley Davidson

Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 02:02 PM
Smt_tom
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introduction

SMT Machining is small family business out of Glendale Arizona where we manufacture all of our custom Harley wheels and accessories. We can make forged billet wheels from 16 inches up to 30 inch. In addition to custom rims we also make full line of custom hand grips, footpegs, shifter pegs and other products to fit you HD.
As an introduction we would like to offer 20% discount code HDForums20 until October 15th if you purchase any of our products.

Please visit our website:
smtmachining.com

Old 11-18-2014, 10:16 AM
TX_Jester
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uh Oh......looks like I should have ordered wheels a month and a half ago.....

Originally Posted by Smt_tom
SMT Machining is small family business out of Glendale Arizona where we manufacture all of our custom Harley wheels and accessories. We can make forged billet wheels from 16 inches up to 30 inch. In addition to custom rims we also make full line of custom hand grips, footpegs, shifter pegs and other products to fit you HD.
As an introduction we would like to offer 20% discount code HDForums20 until October 15th if you purchase any of our products.

smtmachining.com

Old 11-24-2014, 09:23 AM
thephatboy2003
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

smtmachining.com
Hi there Tom, Nice to see SMT on the Forum. Happy owner of the Blach silencer assassin grips on my '03 Fatboy. I do have a problem with the throttle handle though. I actually spoke to a rep at the progressive show @ the Javits center/NYC 2 or 3 years ago. My throttle grip seems to have discolored to where the black has a purple'ish tone and faded. When I spoke to the rep at the show, he said if I had the grip with me, he would have changed it. I'm wondering if SMT will be at this years show and if so, is there anything that SMT can do regarding this Discoloration?

Again, overall very happy with the SMT product. Eventually thinking of pegs and shifter links.

Thanks
Scott

Old 11-28-2014, 10:52 AM
Smt_tom
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott,

We will send you new set

Old 12-02-2014, 01:18 PM
thephatboy2003
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scott,

We will send you new set
That's Great to hear Tom.....How do I go about this ? It's only the Throttle Grip that is faded. Do you want me to send it out to you first or send it back to you once I get the new one and installed? Will SMT be at the Progressive show In NYC this year (2 weeks away)?

Thanks for your help
Scott