Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wide glide trees and breakout wheels on my rocker

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 04:44 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 24v
Wheels look awesome. Pulley is too much to me, but to each their own. Also, I would paint the centers of the rotors with some high temp black.
I'm glad you came around. I Was gonna pm ya. I think you mentioned you might want to sale that black double fat bob head light. I would be all over that if you did wanna sale it. Let me know.

Old 09-28-2014, 04:53 PM
24v
Elite HDF Member
Received 699 Likes on 381 Posts

Hell no I don't want to sell it.

Old 09-28-2014, 04:58 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member

Lololol. Was hoping to confuse ya into it lolol. You had that thing painted black right ? I can't find it in black, only chrome.

Old 09-28-2014, 05:12 PM
24v
Elite HDF Member

Yes, powdercoat. You can buy the Fatbob light with the mount and all from Harley as a kit. Then just have it powder coated. You won't have LED, but it will only run you like $400.

Old 09-28-2014, 05:19 PM
24v
Elite HDF Member
Old 09-29-2014, 09:24 AM
Alain
Elite HDF Member

Thanks 24 for theeee link!

Here is a crazy idea I've been knocking around for some time now. Slapping some clip on bars on my sled.

Like these. http://www.rolandsands.com/products/...49mm-Black-Ops

I know I'm gonna be reaching like a ***** when im ridding it but picturing it in my head puts a smile on my face every time.

I'd buy a separate wiring harness and cables just for that set up. This way I can switch back and forth between clip ons and apes.

Am I crazy thinking they'd look good or what?

Old 09-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Hicksjay
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default nice

That is one bad looking Rocker.
Love those contrast cut wheels.

Originally Posted by Alain
Here is a shot I took in my garage with the rear wheel on and the front one mocked up. Been trying to post this pic for the last two days lol.

I think these wheels are gonna look bad *** when the bike is going down the road cause of the contrast between the machined spokes and the black rims.

Old 09-29-2014, 11:44 AM
LaidInk
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alain
Thanks 24 for theeee link!

Here is a crazy idea I've been knocking around for some time now. Slapping some clip on bars on my sled.

Like these. http://www.rolandsands.com/products/...49mm-Black-Ops

I know I'm gonna be reaching like a ***** when im ridding it but picturing it in my head puts a smile on my face every time.

I'd buy a separate wiring harness and cables just for that set up. This way I can switch back and forth between clip ons and apes.

Am I crazy thinking they'd look good or what?
I think it'd look slick as hell with clip ons I contemplated doing the same thing to mine just to change it up.

Old 09-29-2014, 12:11 PM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Do it! I been wanting to do that forever. I just got short arms and a big stomach so no deals LOL

Old 09-29-2014, 09:21 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Hicksjay
That is one bad looking Rocker.
Love those contrast cut wheels.
Thank you sir. I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like going down the road. Gotta get my boy to ride it after it's put together (he's gottal learn to jockey first though lolol).

I wanted to ask you cause I think in another thread you mentioned that you had a 2 inch tank lift with the HHI trees and it wasn't hitting the tank. Is that right?

Laid and Jo, you guys were supposed to talk me out of the clip ons to keep me from spending more dough !!!!!!!! Lololololol

By the way, I pressed the pro one neck race today into the neck and I had to do it 5 freaking times cause the damn tang for the fork stop kept shifting to the primary side of the bike as I was pressing it in with the tool.

I almost kicked the bike off the table I got so pissed. Lolol. Luckily my next door neighbor came to the rescue and talked me off the ledge lolol. Big shout out to my neighbor Bob !! Lolol

Any of you guys who Ilinstalled this pro one hidden fork stop kit on your rides have that issue??? Spent two hours messing with that freaking thing, finally got it straight on there though, I had to start it off centered so by the time it was seated it would end up being centered.

Peace out !!!

By the way. M I K E is noticeably absent !! He must be nervous that team Blue is about to take the lead again lololol.

Quick Reply: Wide glide trees and breakout wheels on my rocker