Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trucklite passing lamps Napa part number?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 10:43 AM
GuitarAce
Novice
Received 18 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Trucklite passing lamps Napa part number?

Anyone know the Napa part number for the phase 7 or 6 passing lamps I found the headlight lit27270c but haven't been able to find the passing lamps.
Thanks!

Old 10-22-2014, 11:17 AM
amkaos
Road Warrior
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by GuitarAce
Anyone know the Napa part number for the phase 7 or 6 passing lamps I found the headlight lit27270c but haven't been able to find the passing lamps.
Thanks!
Great price..that headlight is phase 7?

Old 10-22-2014, 11:32 AM
GuitarAce
Novice

I think so, I'm going to pick one up this afternoon, they are getting it in for me. They don't have a clue how to look up the matching passing lamps.

Old 10-22-2014, 01:29 PM
EasternPC_Forum
Former Sponsor
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We have them in stock and on sale. If you enter the coupon code Forum5 at the checkout it will take off another 5% too.

Passing lamps only

http://www.easternperformance.com/tr...-housings.html

Headlight and passing lamp combo

http://www.easternperformance.com/tr...-lamp-set.html

Old 10-22-2014, 11:59 PM
Tony_N
Road Master
Received 252 Likes on 175 Posts

It would be great if Truck-Lite would upgrade these so that they don't extend out past the trim ring!

Old 10-24-2014, 04:20 PM
amkaos
Road Warrior

I think so, I'm going to pick one up this afternoon, they are getting it in for me. They don't have a clue how to look up the matching passing lamps.
Altho the part number is for trucklite for sure, did you verify it? It's there even any way that it could be anything else?

Old 10-24-2014, 04:29 PM
amkaos
Road Warrior

They say that the phase 7 sticks out 1/2"..are ppl adding a trim ring or just living with it as is?

Old 10-24-2014, 04:50 PM
GuitarAce
Novice

I picked it up. I also bought the visor trim ring from harley. I couldn't get the ring over the lamp with the original 3 screw mounting piece. After struggling for awhile I eliminated the 3 screw ring, and it went on easy and tightened right up. I also removed the rubber from the visor. I purchased 2 /50watt halogen bulbs for the passing lamps. Huge difference. I found a couple of par 36 yellow lenses from some pin spots. They wouldn't fit in the trim rings so I got the visor rings for the passing lamps. I filed the lenses a bit around the edge and was able to press them over the passing lamps from the outside. Nice upgrade for not too much cash. The visor trim rings look good on the heritage.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:42 AM
amkaos
Road Warrior

I picked it up. I also bought the visor trim ring from harley. I couldn't get the ring over the lamp with the original 3 screw mounting piece. After struggling for awhile I eliminated the 3 screw ring, and it went on easy and tightened right up. I also removed the rubber from the visor. I purchased 2 /50watt halogen bulbs for the passing lamps. Huge difference. I found a couple of par 36 yellow lenses from some pin spots. They wouldn't fit in the trim rings so I got the visor rings for the passing lamps. I filed the lenses a bit around the edge and was able to press them over the passing lamps from the outside. Nice upgrade for not too much cash. The visor trim rings look good on the heritage.
all the modifying you went thru isnt talked about by other ppl..
can someone chime in?

Old 10-26-2014, 03:14 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Trim rings

I have the original trim ring on mine and then the visor trim ring and mine is not sticking out.that is on the head light on the passing lamps which I do not have if you have an 05 deluxe you have to make. Small mod to get them to fit

Quick Reply: Trucklite passing lamps Napa part number?