Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big Thumbs Up to Coastal Moto Inc.

Old 01-26-2015, 07:40 PM
Dave's 1stHog
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Big Thumbs Up to Coastal Moto Inc.

While it seems popular to bash service providers these days, I thought I would do the opposite and take the time to recognize a company and HD Forum Sponsor that provided me with above and beyond service.

I have been wanting a set of Vance and Hines Big Radius 2-2 pipes since the second I bought my new Fatboy Lo and realized it sounds like a Honda; unfortunately, I didn't have all of the cash for a set. Jeff from Coastal Moto answered my PM for pricing and not only did he have the best price ANYWHERE (by $50.oo) but he also allowed me to put the pipes on lay-a-way and pay them over time.

So today I paid them off and Jeff shipped them out to me same day, great customer service and I can't thank him enough.

Old 01-26-2015, 07:57 PM
imboden
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

same experience. jeff helped me price my wheel package, best customer service there is. bought my wheels/rotors/pulley from them, loved the whole experience.

Old 01-26-2015, 08:07 PM
SPARKY01
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

great to hear about great customer service. let's support these guys!

Old 01-26-2015, 10:24 PM
shooter36
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree. Recently got my vance and hines BSS from coastal moto. Dealt with Jeff and could not be more pleased

Old 01-27-2015, 08:11 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks everyone! I have to take care of my fellow Softail riders! If I can ever be of any help please let me know.

This is my 2006 Deluxe. My Freedom Performance Sharktails will be here and installed next week. I will give everyone some feedback on them once I get some miles on them.

Thanks again!

Attached Thumbnails Big Thumbs Up to Coastal Moto Inc.-dolly-new-bars.jpg  
Old 01-27-2015, 09:44 AM
super2kc
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

When I saw this post, I had to chime in.
Thumbs up to Jeff and company at Coastal Moto.
Price of my rim kit at HD was almost double what Jeff quoted me, I got my wheel kit, along with many other custom parts from them, if they didn't have something I wanted? they knew where to direct me, when they made a single "minor" booboo with an order(hey were all human), they instantly stepped up to rectify and compensate, expediting my shipment the same day.

Highly recommended!

Old 01-27-2015, 10:18 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor

Thank you super2kc! Glad everything was worked out to your satisfaction. We aren't perfect but we will do what we can to make the mistakes right.

The bike looks awesome! If you don't mind can you email me a pic at jeff at coastalmoto dot com ?

Thanks again!

Old 01-27-2015, 06:41 PM
tidbit1
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I too would like to thank Jeff at Coastal Moto. I had an issue but after contacting Jeff he came through with first rate customer service. This wasn't on my Softail but on my Street Glide. Thanks again Jeff @ Costal Moto.

Old 01-28-2015, 08:06 AM
Coastal_Moto_Man
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tidbit1
I too would like to thank Jeff at Coastal Moto. I had an issue but after contacting Jeff he came through with first rate customer service. This wasn't on my Softail but on my Street Glide. Thanks again Jeff @ Costal Moto.
Thank you tidbit! Very glide we was able to fix every thing to your satisfaction. We look at it as "just doing what is right". I've worked for companies before that didn't/wouldn't look at it like that because of the money issue. Sometimes you bite the bullet and make it right.

Thanks again my friend.

Old 01-30-2015, 05:02 PM
tidbit1
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Coastal_Moto_Man
Thank you tidbit! Very glide we was able to fix every thing to your satisfaction. We look at it as "just doing what is right". I've worked for companies before that didn't/wouldn't look at it like that because of the money issue. Sometimes you bite the bullet and make it right.

Thanks again my friend.
Customer service after the sale makes for repeat and new business. You do the right thing.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Big Thumbs Up to Coastal Moto Inc.