Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New pic of the fatboy

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 10:54 AM
DynaJ
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default New pic of the fatboy

Started the day out at a movie location in the high desert in Southern California to take a few pictures..well I guess the care taker at the ranch wasn't going to okay that game tried to give the guy a couple if bucks for one pic and he got real nasty soooo before I had to beat the guy we decided to just go to my buddies old bar and snap a pic, thought it turned out ok so I figured I would post it up! Some of you might have seen it on Facebook but here it us

New pic of the fatboy-image-2481283653.jpg

Old 01-28-2015, 01:26 PM
aviator
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

so, you wanted to beat up the care taker on whose land you trespassed and didn't want you to take any photos of said land? just wondering if I got it right??

oh, btw - nice looking bike

Old 01-28-2015, 02:24 PM
DynaJ
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by aviator
so, you wanted to beat up the care taker on whose land you trespassed and didn't want you to take any photos of said land? just wondering if I got it right??

oh, btw - nice looking bike

Let me explain the situation better. My wife is a self proclaimed photographer, she had told me about a place that was near by our house that has been seen in a lot of movies and commercials and she wanted to take some shots of my motorcycle in front of the said location. My wife and my 14 year old son followed me to the spot. As soon as I saw the place I said ok I know this. The main location is roped off in the front and fenced all the way around I WOULD NEVER CROSS A FENCE LINE! With that being said right next to the fenced property is a small gas staion which is also used in films it sits aprox. 10 feet from the roadway I pulled in like I was getting gas took my helmet, gloves off and walked to my wives car ACROSS the street and I see a old man coming thru the desert and told my wife give me a minute to talk to the guy and I will see what I can come up with. He says "can I help you" I say sir I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong spot but I just want my wife to be able to take 1 or 2 pictures with my bike. The guy says I don't take bribes and I say it's not a bribe if I rent the place? Then out of know where the guy says get the **** out of here this is private property, my wife tells the guy sorry and that he should relax we will leave, well this is when I decided that the best solution is to just slap the old man after he tells my wife "**** you" All this in front of my 14 year old son. I live in and pay taxes in California SO little does this clown know that 3 feet of "dirt" of the road way is PUBLIC property (its called an easement) so I tell the guy I'm going to pull my bike on the street and take the pics he can't stop me well I decided that before I regret making myself look like a maniac in front of my son I left. Its called mutual respect I made an attempt to be nice as I'm trying to change my ways and teach my son's that its better to walk away, but when you disrespect my wife not much left to do but slap your ***. Hope that clears it up.

BTW..Thanks