Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Project softail | speedfreaktv

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Speedfreaktv
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Project softail | speedfreaktv

Hey guys, just wanted to take a moment and share with you my Project Softail on Speedfreaktv that is currently airing on Youtube. So far I've released 4 episodes and this evening Episode 5 title Ride Wright Wheels is coming out shortly. If you subscribe to youtube you will get email notifications when I release each episode. http://www.youtube.com/speedfreaktv

Would love some feedback and hope it helps any of you with your existing or future mods / builds. I will do my best to help any of you with any questions you might have. You have all been part of this journey with your experience and terrific advice! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Chris

Episode 1 Introduction

Episode 2 Shotgun Shocks

Episode 3 Mackie Harley Davidson

Episode 4 Mackie Harley Davidson - Chrome front forks

Episode 5 Ride Wright Wheels

21 Episodes total more coming out next week.

Last edited by Speedfreaktv; 02-17-2015 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:13 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so i didnt watch everything, just the last one, and skipped through most of it..but i caught the part where he starts taking off the last wheel..
"It's amazing how quickly the wheel comes off".. then it cuts to him dropping the wheel out, and next frame the new tire is installed..

they left out about 8 minutes of "mother f's" and "G.D. rear brake caliper's in the G.D. way!" haha

Old 02-17-2015, 04:31 PM
mkenkel
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
so i didnt watch everything, just the last one, and skipped through most of it..but i caught the part where he starts taking off the last wheel..
"It's amazing how quickly the wheel comes off".. then it cuts to him dropping the wheel out, and next frame the new tire is installed..

they left out about 8 minutes of "mother f's" and "G.D. rear brake caliper's in the G.D. way!" haha
yep. ive done this several times all by my lonesome out in the garage.its certainly not the most difficult thing in the world,but they don't float back in there on butterfly wings either.

Old 02-17-2015, 06:34 PM
Speedfreaktv
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim

That's funny Sgt Jim, of course if I filmed the entire 20mins of fighting with the caliper you would have clicked off or fell a sleep. Yes the power of editing is pretty awesome!

But you get the jist of it.

Thanks for watching!

Chris

Old 02-18-2015, 12:55 PM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,039 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Interesting.

Old 02-18-2015, 03:54 PM
Low budget Dan
Road Master

Received 460 Likes on 232 Posts

nice job

Old 02-18-2015, 07:03 PM
cocky
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 152 Likes on 124 Posts

I watched them all and like what your doing. Keep it up and maybe velocity, history, or one of them will pick you up.

Old 02-19-2015, 04:43 AM
Speedfreaktv
6th Gear

Originally Posted by cocky
I watched them all and like what your doing. Keep it up and maybe velocity, history, or one of them will pick you up.
Dare to dream cocky, but I'll take that as a compliment.

Thanks Dan, and thanks for watching!

Episode 6 "Burly brand bars" comes out tonight at 5pm eastern.

Lastly thanks to Izzo and the hdforums team for allowing me to share with you all.

If you subscribe to my youtube channel you will get notified when I release an episode.

Cheers

Chris

Old 02-19-2015, 07:41 AM
kizzletruck
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Speedfreaktv
Dare to dream cocky, but I'll take that as a compliment.

Thanks Dan, and thanks for watching!

Episode 6 "Burly brand bars" comes out tonight at 5pm eastern.

Lastly thanks to Izzo and the hdforums team for allowing me to share with you all.

If you subscribe to my youtube channel you will get notified when I release an episode.

Cheers

Chris
I subscribed (but that means you have to subscribe to my channel too! Also thought about doing something similar with my build - making videos as I go, but I don't have that kind of time. Working full time, in school full time, and wedding planning... Trying to build a Harley in a tiny shop takes up the rest of whatever free time I've got left! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your build.

Old 02-19-2015, 09:06 AM
xmen9c
Road Master
Received 241 Likes on 133 Posts
Default Nice Job!

I watched these yesterday and you're doing a nice job. I especially liked the Shotgun Shock install video. I think that may have given me the motivation to pull the trigger for my 08 Deluxe. As soon as J.D. gets my PM I should be on may way.

Looking forward to the next vids from you. Enjoy your build!

Ride Safe,

Chris

Quick Reply: Project softail | speedfreaktv