Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cruise on Fatboy !?

Old 08-30-2015, 09:54 AM
westnash
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if it was the OP question but here is mine:

Is Harley factory cruise available now for Fatboy and Heritage Softail as a dealer install since it is standard on the S models? If yes, what years is that available? If no, I wonder why not, at least for new ones?

Old 05-18-2017, 11:26 PM
mccruise
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yes - MCCruise has a kit for the recent (pre-TBW) Softail Harleys

Originally Posted by Tinker55
Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere; I couldn't find it specifically for the recent Softail models.... but can cruise control be fitted; either HD or third party?
Hi,

I am sure I answered this the other day somewhere, but can't locate it now - still learning how this forum operates.

Please see here to buy our after-market fully electronic cruise control kits and see the brochures - scroll down that page to see what it looks like and what you get for your money.

We have been making fully electronic cruise control kits for motorcycles since 1997 and export all over the world. We have been making Harley kits in a big way for the last three years since the development of our electric servo and it going into production three years ago.