Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

from the looks of things around here...

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 07:02 AM
cocky
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 152 Likes on 124 Posts

I like em, but never seen one in person. I go to me dealer to shoot the bull or get parts fairly often and never have seen one there muchless on the road. I guess they dont sit around long?

Old 05-13-2016, 07:52 AM
Rodzilla6
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by QC
I like the Breakout and it seems to be the "it" bike right now.
I like my Standard. Classic chopper lines.
I am with you...i like more of a chopper look also, thats why my rocker custom is never going anywhere, unless im on it. I have it fixed up perfect for me and every one of the 53k miles is mine...
I think the breakout is cool also, but i like the skinny front tire. I run a 90/90/19 dunlop on the front. I also like the rocker rear tire is close to the fender.
Thats one of the great things about riding motorcycles...eash to his own...machine and riding style...
Ride safe.

Old 05-13-2016, 09:53 AM
J-S
Cruiser
Received 40 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by langwilliams
I was thinking the Slim S was the big topic then the break out stuff came on strong. I like them both an IF I were in the market for a new bike those would be the 2 I look at.

Yep I have been debating for a while between Slim S and Breakout but now that the Breakout came out with the 100 in the cvo pro street I kind of made my choice but still sometime think about that Slim S

Old 05-13-2016, 11:05 AM
Drodrigueznyc
Tourer
Received 90 Likes on 74 Posts

gosh i hope the breakout isn't just a fad. i gave up a perfectly healthy Triumph Thunderbird 1600 for the BO. love the bike but honestly it doesn't compare to the t-bird in performance, braking, and cornering. no buyer's remorse. I love the look. it's just a totally different bike. and for twice the money. Almost got the slim. nice bike too.
I hope the BO takes care of me cause i plan on keeping her for a very long time.

Old 05-13-2016, 12:55 PM
slowride2016
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cocky
I like em, but never seen one in person. I go to me dealer to shoot the bull or get parts fairly often and never have seen one there muchless on the road. I guess they dont sit around long?
This is what I found when buying mine. They had to get mine from another location and it took a lot of sweet talking to get them to part with it. Sales guy said they usually sell them before they even get them unloaded. If they are a fade, hopefully it will last for a little while longer. I like the aftermarket options that are starting to pop up almost daily for the upgrades!

Old 05-13-2016, 01:24 PM
Drodrigueznyc
Tourer
Received 90 Likes on 74 Posts

you're right.. it is in demand, at least for now.. i just picked up my BO two weeks ago. there weren't any available at the time. had to wait a few weeks for one to arrive. i was able to ****** up a vivid black the moment it arrived. they also had a CVO pro street breakout that was being unloaded with mine. that sold the same day too. the place i go to seems to be always packed with customers. I'm sure the music, bbqs, and girls in skimpy outfits must have a lot to do with it. I know they must do really well.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:56 PM
langwilliams
Elite HDF Member
Received 302 Likes on 274 Posts

I like them....but I remember how "hot" the V rod was at first (I had one)

Old 05-13-2016, 09:10 PM
kansei
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

New to bikes - I walked into my dealer with the intent to buy a Breakout new or a used they had coming in so I have to say I like them , but when I seen a used Blackline there I knew I found the bike I wanted . But what do I know - I liked the rocker too .

Old 05-13-2016, 09:38 PM
HGMC_GB
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Not my favorite bike, Not alot around where I am from I have 2 bikes right now a Bagged out FB(with a cvo BO contrast front wheel. I thinsk that wheel looks better on a FL forks than the BO forks) and Customed out RG. If i was to pick up another bike I prob would pick uo a FXR and make it to be a CVO-120R killer. Build it up to make it pure evil bike

Last edited by HGMC_GB; 05-13-2016 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-13-2016, 10:04 PM
riknbeth
Road Master
Received 189 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by matte
...They should just rename this forum "breakout models". Discuss...
Not sure what to discuss... I have a Breakout and freaking love that Bike. Have had multiple and I am not sure why but fits like a glove. Check out LA_Dogs bike on this thread.... NICE! Waiting to get my $550 license plate mount installed before I post a pic since he does not have that yet! I guess us Breakout guys are kind of annoying... Sorry. But any Harley owner is family.

Quick Reply: from the looks of things around here...