Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boom Audio stage II on softail ? anyone has one ?

Old 06-17-2016, 08:25 AM
lucksin
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boom Audio stage II on softail ? anyone has one ?

Hi,

i have been working with an HD mech trying to install Stage II boom audio on my 2016 fatboy. Till now i have installed lower fairing on touring crash guard and have fabricated a plate to be attached to swing arm bag secured with bolts to install the amp. since the AMP is shock and waterproof should be able to take on the hits.

the major roadblock right now is powering the amp, we have to use another amp, one from the handlebar boom audio which provides input to screamin eagle amp and then amp further powers the 6.5" speakers on the lower fairing.

its been 2 days now that we have been trying to power the amp but have been unsuccessful. the same setup worked on 2013 RK but it already had all the wire harness needed.

has anyone successfully tried installing the same ? any help would be highly appreciated.

(since bike is new and in warranty and only screamin eagle is available where i live and hence it is the only option i have .I done like the mickey mouse speakers on handlebar. seems to be a waste so its not an option.)