Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rocker c front end to a breakout cvo

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 05:51 PM
matte
Stellar HDF Member
Received 788 Likes on 432 Posts

If I shut off all "yuppie" grammar sense within my brain, I might be deducing you are better off just buying some aftermarket forks and calling it a day. I don't think you are going to get the handling you want out of the pro-street front end.

Translated:

If I shut off all "YUPPIE" grammar sense within my brain I MIGHT be deducing.,... you, are,better,off just buying some aftermarket inverted FORKS and calling it a day I DONT think you are going to get the handling you want out of the pro-street front end.,...

Keep fighting the good fight there rebel

Old 05-30-2017, 10:09 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarah93003
I can't comment on the Breakout as I've only ridden one, which is a 2016 standard BO. Just based on that I prefer my Rocker.

I have a lot of serious twisties where I live and burning through the canyons is one of the things I love to do. By all measures I'm pretty skilled at going through the curves. If reaching the max lean angle of my bike is scraping the foot pegs then that is common for me especially on right inside turns. I live in a regular neighborhood and have no problems turning around in the street, smoothly, with my feet on the pegs.

Personally, I love how my Rocker rides, especially in the canyons. I can't think of anything that I would want to enhance in that regard. Performance in torque and HP is the only thing I would want to improve.
yea, I'm scraping real good as well, actually second set of pegs, first set I ate up, the first time it happened, scared the **** outta me, than I thought back to my streetbike days, where I literally payed the bike down, super short pegs , for that reason, and I still ate pegs thanks I totally here you!!!

The following users liked this post:
Sarah93003 (05-31-2017)