Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Customizing My '05 Deluxe, UPDATED photos 03/09/08

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 07:25 PM
hspring03
Elite HDF Member
Received 52 Likes on 48 Posts
Default RE: Customizing My '05 Deluxe

ORIGINAL: BB06FLHX

hspring03,

Sorry I missed you (since we are from the same town) at the show. We will have to hook me up later for a ride.
You had walked away from the bike..I grew up in Weymouth..My mother is still there as are most of the people I grew up with. I knew right away where your pics where taken..Hopefully we'll all make a meet and greet over the riding season.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:35 PM
hspring03
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: CNC WHEEL GUY

ORIGINAL: hspring03

I got the Boston Motorcycle Expo and got a chance to meet CNC guy and Chrome Lady...Both those bikes look better up close and in person than these pictures show...Pleasure meeting both of you..
It was nice meeting up with you. Great to talk bikes with you. If you need any help or ?'s answered from us, do not hesitate to look us up!

I'm going to work on something for a pulley design and I'll send you a PM..As I said above, hopefully we can do a meet and greet when the riding season begins...There area couple of low key watering holes in Weymouth if you happen to be down there.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got the Boston Motorcycle Expo and got a chance to meet CNC guy and Chrome Lady...Both those bikes look better up close and in person than these pictures show...Pleasure meeting both of you..
hspring03, great meeting you! It's nice to put a face to a screen name and chat in person.
All of us can hook up for rides in the spring.
You going to Laconia?

Old 02-09-2008, 07:47 PM
hspring03
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: CHROME LADY

hspring03, great meeting you! It's nice to put a face to a screen name and chat in person.
You going to Laconia?
I usually ride up for a day. Usually the Friday..I go up, hang out and get out...It had changed over the years.

I'm trying to put together Americade and Sturgis and maybe even Myrtle, so my time is becoming limited..It will be a last minute decision for Laconia.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended

ORIGINAL: CHROME LADY

You going to Laconia?
I usually ride up for a day. Usually the Friday..I go up, hang out and get out...It had changed over the years.

I'm trying to put together Americade and Sturgis and maybe even Myrtle, so my time is becoming limited..It will be a last minute decision for Laconia.
Hey, that's cool. Laconia's close enough for last minute decisions.
we stay up there most of the week at our seasonal campsite.
when June comes along, let us know if you're coming up and we can all meet up. we met a bunch at Bad Moose Cafe.
BB06FLHX is gonig to Sturgis too.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:57 PM
hspring03
Elite HDF Member

will do..Hopefully we'll all be riding by the middle of April.

Old 02-10-2008, 03:08 PM
GA_firemedic
Advanced

Chrome Lady and CNC...

Awesome looking scooters you have there.

In the process of finishing "this stage" of my bike. Just got the apes, bagger-tail, andthe bags. Putthe 2-1,stage 1 and PCIII on it. I am also trying to master the airbrush thing. I want a new paint job, but am one of those do-it-yourselfers. I am not quite ready to paint the bike yet. Hopefully by summer.

Anyways, great job on your bikes.

Fatty

Old 02-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended

ORIGINAL: GA_firemedic

Chrome Lady and CNC...

Awesome looking scooters you have there.

In the process of finishing "this stage" of my bike. Just got the apes, bagger-tail, andthe bags. Putthe 2-1,stage 1 and PCIII on it. I am also trying to master the airbrush thing. I want a new paint job, but am one of those do-it-yourselfers. I am not quite ready to paint the bike yet. Hopefully by summer.

Anyways, great job on your bikes.

Fatty
Thanks GA,
Isn't it so much fun and addicting!! Lookin' good!!
You'll love riding with apes if you already haven't done so! Loose that knot in your neck, at least I did!
That's awesome you're going to try to paint your bike. I'm creative, but mostly on computer and I certainly cannot "color inside the lines!!" LOL!
Be sure to post more photos when you're done!!
Maria

Old 03-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Suspended
Account Suspended

Here is a photo of my new derby cover CNC Wheel Guy made for me.
It is a billet aluminum piece that was gloss black powdercoated and then CNC milled my design in it.

Does the design look familiar? It's the design for the wheels he made me! He just tweeked the spoke pattern a little and then I added the circle in the middle. Now if only spring would get here and we can get the bikes outside for some more photos!!

Here is a link to another derby cover CNC made....

https://www.hdforums.com/fb.asp?m=2999411

Old 03-08-2008, 04:33 PM
cjgrog
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chrome Lady-

Wow - very cool!! Can we see pics of the new derby cover on the bike? You really did a nice job putting the whole thing together!!

CJ

Quick Reply: Customizing My '05 Deluxe, UPDATED photos 03/09/08