Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Air Suspension from Street Boutique Customs

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 12:36 AM
grumpez
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air Suspension from Street Boutique Customs

Hey guys, I'm fairly new here to this forum. I mainly read what you guys have to say and have learned a lot. One thing that has been suggested is air suspension, so, that's what I did. I worked with a company down in Mesa called Street Boutique Customs and just wanted to let everyone know that if your in the market I highly recommend contacting them. I work in the automotive industry, specifically hot rods, and know how most companies tell you 2 weeks and 8 weeks later your still waiting, or you can't get a hold of them to find out what's going on, and then when your vehicle is finally done the cost is more then the original quote. Not with these folks, they are a pleasant surprise to say the least. They told me two weeks, done in a week and a half, I didn't have to call them to see what the progress was, they called me. And when I picked up my bike, the cost was actually less then what was quoted. To top it all off, the system works like they said it would. The bike rides much softer, and everything is well built and well hidden. I would post some pics, but, I still haven't had any success.

There website is http://www.streetboutiquecustoms.com/, and although they don't show it yet, they do have a system in the works for 00-08 Softtails. My bike is an '07 Deuce. Oh, and the owner Tim, is an awesome painter also, I seen his work in person and was very impressed. I hope this info helps a little to start paying back all the help you guys have given me over the past few months.