Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

V & H Pipes Best Prices/Set-up?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 08:26 PM
King Cobra
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V & H Pipes Best Prices/Set-up?

I am sure this has been covered a thousand times on here..Where is the best place on the net to by a set of V & H pipes? Looking to run on my 02 Heritage with SE AC and PCIII. Primarily looking for performance/looks. Not to loud because my wife has sensitive ears. Was thinking of the Big Radius One but I am not sure if the saddlebags/floorboard will clear? Other suggestions? I am ready to pull the trigger.

Thanks for your feedback.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:12 PM
05 HD Deluxe
Tourer
Default RE: V & H Pipes Best Prices/Set-up?

I think you need to decide what pipes you want first and then shop for the best price. I have noticed that some pipes are cheeper at one place and not at the other and visa versa.
To name a few places that have good prices:
Eastern Performance
Cycle Spot
M&M Cycles
American classics.

I have purchased parts at cycle spot and eastern performance. Have no complaints with either. Good price and fast shipping.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:22 PM
nighttrainjerrywayne
Advanced

dido!

before you buy online, make sure you contact the biz in person to see if the actual items are in stock. i have begun the pipe shopping experience here lately and none of the stores even had the pipes in stock and said theywere not scheduled (whatever that means-will they or won't they) to get any for a week or two. sure you already know all this but for what it's worth.....

out,

ntjw

Old 02-14-2008, 10:00 PM
PA Harley
Advanced

I had a very good experience with American Classic Motors (V&H Big Shot Longs) - check them out on eBay.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Bowtieman31
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also had good experience with American Motor Classics on E-Bay. I've purchased two sets of V&H Pro-Pipes from them and had no problems. They also had the best price I could find on those pipes.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:51 AM
MemphisBiker
Advanced

I will second the recommendation for Eastern Performance. Bought my exhaust from them just over a year ago. Very fast shipping. If you're not set on Vance and Hines, check out fuel moto. I think they have package deals on PCIII, exhaust, and air cleaners. I think the only exhaust types they handle are Rush slip-ons and Supertrapp. Here's a link http://www.fuelmotousa.com/. Hope this helps.

Old 02-15-2008, 01:13 AM
jumporjerkoff
Tourer

Robs cycle supply on ebay...have bought 5 sets of vance hines pipes, great price fast shipping.
take note big radius are loud, to much for me and in my opinion not a great sound, (take note there is not a quiet baffle for them) at the minute im running side shots with the quiet baffle love the sound more of a low rumble, you could try the bss with the quit baffle they sound really good as well. Fuelmoto for the power commander they will do the map for you.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:40 AM
Huey Driver
Tourer

eastern performance all the way.....very prompt service. A pleasure to deal with, bought my V & H true duals and they were far cheaper than most.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:02 AM
Grey Biker
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To clear up some confusion, or in some cases add to it, not all companies that do business on line actually have a warehouse full of parts. Some of these vendors take orders then re-order the item from the manufacturer who then ships it to you. The manufacturer sells to these vendors at wholesale or dealers cost allowing them a margine of profit. They could in fact have no merchandise on hand they just employe several people who do nothing but take orders. These people are just acting as selling agents with a company name. In the past I have made purchases from one of these vendors and have ben very satisfied with the price and product. Just another way of doing business in this high tech market.

Old 02-15-2008, 08:47 AM
hogryder
6th Gear

I've looked at dozens of sites in the last 3 or 4 months, but have yet to order from anyone, so this is a speculative opinion. Gopartsdirect has excellent looking prices on exhaust of many brands; Dennis Kirk also has exhaust, seats, etc. I'd appreciate also any advice on these sites. As said, I have no personal experience.

Quick Reply: V & H Pipes Best Prices/Set-up?