Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker Forbiddens

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 11:01 AM
POKJWS
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hooker Forbiddens

Looking for pipes for my 08 NT, and was curious if any others in the softail community have used HOOKER pipes on their bikes? Any feedback is appreciated, pros / cons and the whys. Thanks!

Old 02-18-2008, 11:08 AM
The Baron
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hooker Forbiddens

I was lookin at those also and asked last week about them and got no feedback. Hookers pipes are damn expensive and if I'm gonna shell out $800 on an exhaust I wasnt to get some real world experience first.

Old 02-18-2008, 11:17 AM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Only thing I've seen here is over in the Bad Boy pics thread...97FXSTSB from California had a set on his bike...I've talked with him on other sites, he might be able to give you some info...

Old 02-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Gigawitz
Road Captain

Got the ceramic coated fourbiddens, love them, very unique sound.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:01 PM
POKJWS
Cruiser

Thanks....so you havent seen any quality issues, and or rust. Was reading on another site, and seemed to be a few complaints with quality. But, not sure how old they were, and if there is a second generation of these piepes. I really like the look, and the sound is supposedly awesome, just want to make sure they hold up...thanks!
PS were did you purchase?

ORIGINAL: Gigawitz

Got the ceramic coated fourbiddens, love them, very unique sound.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:28 PM
imboden
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

got the hooker troublemakers, awsome product. not everybody has em, sound good, good performance. no complaints.

Old 02-18-2008, 01:19 PM
Gigawitz
Road Captain

Had them about a year, very well built,no rust even though I live a block from the beach. I stole them in an Ebay auction for $260 and now after owning them, I would not hesitate to pay retail for them if needed. I had a Thunderheader before and these have every bit as much torque but the sound is greatly improved, especiallythe idle. Another added benefit is the stares they get, people are like WTF are those? And where did you get them? Everyone that has heard them agrees, the sound is very awesome.

Old 02-18-2008, 02:30 PM
POKJWS
Cruiser

Thanks for the reply.....notice extra heat shield on front pipe. Problem with heat on the right leg?

ORIGINAL: Gigawitz

Had them about a year, very well built,no rust even though I live a block from the beach. I stole them in an Ebay auction for $260 and now after owning them, I would not hesitate to pay retail for them if needed. I had a Thunderheader before and these have every bit as much torque but the sound is greatly improved, especiallythe idle. Another added benefit is the stares they get, people are like WTF are those? And where did you get them? Everyone that has heard them agrees, the sound is very awesome.

Old 02-18-2008, 04:55 PM
POKJWS
Cruiser

Baron,,,saw these pipes on EBAY for 459.00

ORIGINAL: The Baron

I was lookin at those also and asked last week about them and got no feedback. Hookers pipes are damn expensive and if I'm gonna shell out $800 on an exhaust I wasnt to get some real world experience first.

Old 02-18-2008, 05:32 PM
TIPN8R
Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

I'm happy with mine. Great sound, picked up low end torque I lost with my old Yaffe X-pipes, and they cool!

Quick Reply: Hooker Forbiddens