Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for PIC of Rinehart slipons 4 Shotgun

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 09:53 PM
CoyoteJoe
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for PIC of Rinehart slipons 4 Shotgun

The search still isn't working! I'd like to get new pipes for my bike, and I realized I really like the shotgun style. I'm thinking about the Rinehart Slip ons, as I really like the chrome with black end trim ring. The Bub 7's are nice looking also. I've heard rineharts and like the sound, I expect the Bub 7s to sound similar.

I would love to see what they look like on a FatBoy or any bike with Shotgun exhaust so I can get an idea of which I like better. I googled the net and came up empty and Bub.com has photos, but none with the Shotgun. I have a 07 Fatboy, and I got the part numbers to fit my bike, I'd really appreciate it if someone could direct me to some photos of these pipes in a shotgun configuration.

btw - I tried searching the Photo Gallary also, that search works but I didn't see any over/unders there.

Thanks,
Joe

Old 02-19-2008, 06:23 AM
SlowPlay
Cruiser
Default RE: Looking for PIC of Rinehart slipons 4 Shotgun

coyote...you and i both. also have '07FB and would really like to see them. many catalog pictures of these slip-ons on a Deluxe but not on FB. i think they look a little different? on the Deluxe. i'll keep looking.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:19 AM
CoyoteJoe
Banned

Hey Slowplay,

I'd settle for a view of a deluxe - what catalog did you see it in if you remember?? I checked the fatbook and others and all I saw was staggered configuration, or dual on tourng bikes. I did see a pair of rinehart slipons on ebay sitting on the floor and I was trying to visualize what it might look like on my bike, but it was hard.

I'm trying to figure out the different Screamin eagle pipes (Slash out and Slash Down) I see lots of photos of the Slash downs (from many angles also), but I can't find a photo of the slash out, and the catalog photo looks a little funky - like out of perspective or something. I guess I'll have to take a ride to the dealership to look at the SE pipes if they have them in stock.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:10 AM
SlowPlay
Cruiser

try...2008 DENNIS KIRK catalog,page 124. could be at, www.denniskirk.com. also the 2008 FATBOOK,saw it at dealership. you can see them at, www.dragspecialties.com. (exhaust,BUB,eagle beak and slip-on,scroll window). hope this helps. let me know what you think. jon