Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new seat for long rides

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Raiderabs
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new seat for long rides

i'm looking for a more comfortable seat for my 06 fatboy. need a 2up and passenger back rest...anyone have any thoughts on mustang seats

Old 02-24-2008, 05:32 PM
smcintos
Intermediate
Default RE: new seat for long rides

This is what I put on my 06 FLSTI. The Russell day long is by far the best comfort seat I found. Give them a look here is the website link.

http://day-long.com/

They do have a waiting list so get your order in early.

Steve

Old 03-03-2008, 11:54 AM
cleanimages
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also used the day long seat from Russel. Awesom seat. I have 3 seats for my heritage, and this one you can ride across country with. I had it done in vinyl that looks like leather with a skull embroidered on it and also on passenger seat.

Old 03-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Live2Ride
Banned Camp
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You could also just get a Pro Pad to fit your stock seat if you like that style. http://www.thepropad.com/c-8-cycle-t...seat-pads.aspx I'm gonna pick up two for my bike (one for driver and one for passenger).

Old 03-03-2008, 12:09 PM
fbhawg
Tourer

Even those $100 bolt on backrest for the drivers seat made a 200%improvement for me.

Old 03-03-2008, 01:04 PM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member

Can't beat saddleman .

Old 03-03-2008, 01:19 PM
DrawDown
Road Master

I plan on getting a pro pad for my thin passenger seat for when i have my wife on

Old 03-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Custom Seats
Stage III

Hello I am Blake from Bitchin Seat Co
We just wanted to put our name out there if you have not heard of us yet, we work with customers all the way from Matt Hotch Designs and several other biker build off winners to Performance Machine all the way to a guy in his garage in Arkansas.
You may have also heard of us by the owner Rich AKA “Bitchin Rich”. He has personal designed and created custom and production seats for all the big v-twin well known manufactures.

Now a briefing in what Bitchin Seat Co. is all about:
We specialize in manufacturing and custom one off motorcycle seats, setting off your bike from the rest. We create a low profile meticulously shaped seat and offer our Ultra Light Nitrogen Air Gel, which allows you to achieve the up most comfort for those long rides. Our custom design work now comes to play, complimenting your style of bike, paint, and or graphics. Our styles range anywhere from a sleek cut of high quality leather on an Impression Seat to the most elaborate exotic hides. Our most popular upgrades are Sting Ray, Shark, Bull Shrunken Shoulders, Ostrich, Alligator, Furs, and many other combinations of design, stitching and inlay. For our customers out of the region with custom bikes, we offer our Bitchin Fit Seat Pan Kit; our kit comes complete with step by step instructions. When completed you than just forward the seat pan and the work order provided for all your final designs. We than foam, shape, and cover to your specifications making a one of a kind Bitchin Seat with the highest quality, which makes us stand out and you satisfied with best.

Please keep in mind that we are a custom seat shop and we generally cater to those who build or own high quality motorcycles. We are known for our high quality and our seats are not for everyone.

You can see our work at our web site Bitchinseats.com and can contact us through there as well
Hope to hear from you soon and Take Care
Blake at Bitchin Seat Co.

[IMG]local://upfiles/54810/A503E940C9294DBA8A53D28575DC9768.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/54810/4F7ACE33B1624B289C738BC1EC780EA2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/54810/3F0B80440B23499AA5FFBACCDD4F006D.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/54810/846F56ED78BB49EC963CCAC42919D68B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-05-2008, 01:39 PM
voyager1
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Custom Seats

Hello I am Blake from Bitchin Seat Co
We just wanted to put our name out there if you have not heard of us yet, we work with customers all the way from Matt Hotch Designs and several other biker build off winners to Performance Machine all the way to a guy in his garage in Arkansas.
You may have also heard of us by the owner Rich AKA “Bitchin Rich”. He has personal designed and created custom and production seats for all the big v-twin well known manufactures.

Now a briefing in what Bitchin Seat Co. is all about:
We specialize in manufacturing and custom one off motorcycle seats, setting off your bike from the rest. We create a low profile meticulously shaped seat and offer our Ultra Light Nitrogen Air Gel, which allows you to achieve the up most comfort for those long rides. Our custom design work now comes to play, complimenting your style of bike, paint, and or graphics. Our styles range anywhere from a sleek cut of high quality leather on an Impression Seat to the most elaborate exotic hides. Our most popular upgrades are Sting Ray, Shark, Bull Shrunken Shoulders, Ostrich, Alligator, Furs, and many other combinations of design, stitching and inlay. For our customers out of the region with custom bikes, we offer our Bitchin Fit Seat Pan Kit; our kit comes complete with step by step instructions. When completed you than just forward the seat pan and the work order provided for all your final designs. We than foam, shape, and cover to your specifications making a one of a kind Bitchin Seat with the highest quality, which makes us stand out and you satisfied with best.

Please keep in mind that we are a custom seat shop and we generally cater to those who build or own high quality motorcycles. We are known for our high quality and our seats are not for everyone.

You can see our work at our web site Bitchinseats.com and can contact us through there as well
Hope to hear from you soon and Take Care
Blake at Bitchin Seat Co.

[IMG]local://upfiles/54810/A503E940C9294DBA8A53D28575DC9768.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/54810/4F7ACE33B1624B289C738BC1EC780EA2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/54810/3F0B80440B23499AA5FFBACCDD4F006D.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/54810/846F56ED78BB49EC963CCAC42919D68B.jpg[/IMG]

[sm=sign14.gif] ???

Old 03-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Five0
Advanced

Since you put it out there for all to see why don't you pitch me one of those Alligator jobs for my
Heritage and I'll give it a month or two trail run and if it's OK I'll pitch for you. [sm=bling.gif]

Quick Reply: new seat for long rides