Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

La Rosa Saddle Bag!

Old 02-26-2008, 11:24 AM
White Guy
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default La Rosa Saddle Bag!

Just picked up this sweet one sided saddle bag for my Boner. Has a strap so you can carry it with you, and follows the lines of the rear end nicely...

Old 02-26-2008, 12:01 PM
donk_316
Road Master
Received 72 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE: La Rosa Saddle Bag!

Way to go... You let the cat out of the bag and now everyone wanting to look "old school" will get one...

Old 02-26-2008, 12:03 PM
White Guy
Tourer

When you spend time and money on your bike, I think you can "look" how ever you want.. Just sharing the info with everyone. Isn't that what this site is all about?

WG

Old 02-26-2008, 04:19 PM
J
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: White Guy

Just picked up this sweet one sided saddle bag for my Boner. Has a strap so you can carry it with you, and follows the lines of the rear end nicely...

That's a lovelypocketbook you have there. Just kidding. Do yo know if they make one for the other side of the bike too.

Old 02-27-2008, 09:29 AM
White Guy
Tourer

Yeah they make a 3 peice kit. Both bags, and a matching tool bag. CityChoppers on Ebay... They didn't have black last time I asked. Just decided for what I need, the solo will work perfect...

WG

Old 02-27-2008, 10:36 AM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: White Guy

So your saying its a manbag lol....

Old 02-27-2008, 10:59 AM
rockyyy
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking at these too, I was afraid they would scratch the hell out my chrome swingarm, the fasteners have chromey buckles at the back for hooking onto your bike I was wondering what damage they would do to the beltguard and anything they come in contact with...I dont know why they didnt go with velcro fasteners?

Old 02-27-2008, 11:28 AM
White Guy
Tourer

Well, I was kinda thinking the same thing. Velcro straps is agreat idea though. And wouldn't you know it, we sell them here at my work! It'll make it much more quick releaseable too! If you get one and need some ties, just PM me...

WG

ORIGINAL: rockyyy

I was looking at these too, I was afraid they would scratch the hell out my chrome swingarm, the fasteners have chromey buckles at the back for hooking onto your bike I was wondering what damage they would do to the beltguard and anything they come in contact with...I dont know why they didnt go with velcro fasteners?

Old 03-05-2008, 03:00 PM
White Guy
Tourer

Just got my bag, and could not be happier. It's made so nice, and fits perfectly. I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking... Enjoy

WG

Old 03-05-2008, 05:16 PM
flash1034
Tourer
Received 47 Likes on 21 Posts

BE WARNED! I bought a La Rosa Saddlebag from the company on Ebay with But it Now. I did not hear anything for days soI emailed the seller (Truckaccesories.com) and asked for shipping tracking info. I received an email that stated they did not have the item they sold on Ebay but would "make it right". Now they wont answer my emails for an update. I have to wait 10 days before I can file a compliant with Ebay/PayPal. I dont have a good feeling about this. It is also bad business to be advertising items for sale with Buy It Now that you dont actually have. STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDER.

Flash

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: La Rosa Saddle Bag!