Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hard bag photos

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 04:28 PM
jtmurph00
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hard bag photos

Im thinking about putting a set of MOCO or similarcolor matched hard bags on my 07 Night Train.Anybody have any pics. ofa bobbedd fender bike with hard bags? I've looked through some of the galleries but my computers so slow I had to give up out of frustration. thanks

Old 03-02-2008, 07:15 PM
stumpjumper400
4th Gear
Default RE: hard bag photos

I'm wondering the same question myself.

Steve

Old 03-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,757 Likes on 771 Posts

Are you talking about hard bags off a bagger? If so, here are few shots of my set up: '05 Night Train with Electra Glide hard bags mounted using Ghost Brackets. I had to relocate my rear turn signals to the license plate/taillight bracket. I also made a bracket that attaches between the bags, behind the rear tire, to keep them from swinging in and out. This bracket isn't in the pics.

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 03-03-2008, 03:33 PM
jtmurph00
Road Captain

Thanks Clammy those bags look pretty good. The MOCO makes those matched hard bags for softails but they look so small, like it wouldn't be worthit but they follow the lines of the bike.Corbin makes a set of hard bags that match pretty good and are larger capacity but they are way pricey. Those bagger bags actually flow pretty good with the bike though. I might hafta look into some of them.

Old 03-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Clammy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,757 Likes on 771 Posts

ORIGINAL: jtmurph00

Thanks Clammy those bags look pretty good. The MOCO makes those matched hard bags for softails but they look so small, like it wouldn't be worthit but they follow the lines of the bike.Corbin makes a set of hard bags that match pretty good and are larger capacity but they are way pricey. Those bagger bags actually flow pretty good with the bike though. I might hafta look into some of them.
You're welcome.

I was surprised at how good the bags actually looked when I first mounted them. I only use them for long trips, and it takes me about 20 seconds to put them on or take them off. You can stuff a lot of crap in them, hehehe... If you go this route, I'd suggest you also buy the bag liners. Makes things a lot easier, and keeps things from bouncing around inside.

Oh, and try to get a used set. New, those bags are ridiculously expensive. I actually got a mismatched set and painted them flat black to match my ride.

Cheers!
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]