Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno Results

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Pooh AKA Bear
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dyno Results

OK! Finally went and had my SERT installed and dyno tuned. Here are the results which is about what I expected! I was running a PCIII and had it pulled out and the SERT installed. There is a difference, she runs very, very smooth and no popping at all. Throttle response is quicker! Switched for a couple of reasons, one is to remove all the hardware from under the seat, with the Kury light modules and the PCIII it was packed solid. When I would change out seats it was like packing the family in the 68 Mustang for a week long journey second, I plan on doing engine mods later this year, [yes Santa, I swear I've, I'll be good,,,,,,] and wanted a base line to start. Any thoughts or comments? I respect and value the opinions and suggestions by the members on this site.

[IMG]local://upfiles/45487/86FB2A7BAC7449C2B039BA3B63D84395.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-06-2008, 09:43 AM
bensonjv
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Dyno Results

I may not know any better but I say it looks good.

That's just with a Stage I? What exhaust are you running?

I have an 06 with SEAC, slipons and a SERT. Right now I have the canned download but in the very near future I will have a 2-1 and get the things tuned right. The A/F ratio looks real smooth all the way through the RPM range. You don't always see that with some people's Dyno shhets. That's more important to me than the peak numbers.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Pooh AKA Bear
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: bensonjv

I may not know any better but I say it looks good.

That's just with a Stage I? What exhaust are you running?

I have an 06 with SEAC, slipons and a SERT. Right now I have the canned download but in the very near future I will have a 2-1 and get the things tuned right. The A/F ratio looks real smooth all the way through the RPM range. You don't always see that with some people's Dyno shhets. That's more important to me than the peak numbers.
I am running V&H Big Radius. Stage I with K&N filter and SE chrome backplate and chrome manifold cover.Not that the cover does anything, but it does hide the junk under the tank and gives a spot of flash that not many others have! Thanks for the input!!

Old 03-06-2008, 11:13 AM
brihvac
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Air/fuel is right on the money. With the set up in my sig I had 78HP with 68lbs torque. You got some good torque. Mine was a hair rich which was fine with me. I might have got better numbers if I played with it but that wasnt my goal. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt hurting the engine in any way after my mods.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:30 PM
White Guy
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

My bones is on the dyno today... Hope I get a cool chart too! It's gonna be interesting to see what they say about the fuel pak. The tuner down there knows how to tweak it, and gave me some **** about not getting the SERT.. Which, maybe I deserve.. Hope it goes well...

WG

Old 03-06-2008, 03:44 PM
BoneCrusher
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty good numbers, mine put down 71/80 with BR, SE AC and PCIII

Old 03-06-2008, 10:16 PM
ratsmow
Cruiser

06 fatboy, 88 cubes right, seems the old 88 isnt so bad after all, you guys all have similar setups with air and exhaust and fuel management, i know the dynos are all different and weather conditions would be different but the old 88 can hold her head high in this comparison. Not slanging anyone here just an observation, cheers rats.