Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Pipes on the Fatboy

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 07:19 PM
racngrn
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pipes on the Fatboy

Well, I finally decided to go with the V&H big radius pipes and the V&H Fuelpak. Probably thought about it too much, but there are alot of great alternatives. Added a Stage ! Screamin Eagleair cleaner element and she's ready to ride. Look is very familiar, but can't beat it. Sound is perfect. Theres alot of negative feedback on dealers ( and I'm sure some deserve it), but I wanted to say something nice about Big Moose HD in Portland. Maine. I went in Saturday am first thing and ordered everything up. They had alll the parts and set them aside. I then scheduled the work with the Service Dept ( my bike is stored there). Said they would call me when the work was done so I could swing by and get my stock exhaust ( we're several weeks or more away from riding up here ). Got a call mid afternoon that the bike was done! Granted, it's off season, but things are heating up a bit so I was still surprised. They lead me out to the bike and fired it up. Awesome. It was about three minutes to close, but thye still took the time to get me back there , collect uup parts and help me load stuff in the truck. I figure it is a good idea to share the good with the bad that is out there. It's coming soon. Steve

Old 03-30-2008, 07:25 PM
Sarge4life
Road Captain
Default RE: New Pipes on the Fatboy

Congrats on your new Fatboy.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:56 PM
aviator
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

man! that's gotta suck - having a new bike with new parts and can't ride it. all I've got to say is THANK GOD FOR TEXAS!!! and our weather.

oh, congrats on the FatBoy - good choice!

Old 03-31-2008, 03:26 PM
FatBoyBrian08
Intermediate

congrats on your new fatboy i too bought mine from big moose and they where awesome to deal with!!! i was there with them two hours past closing finishing the deal on my fatboy, would highley recomend them again.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:03 PM
racngrn
Cruiser

FatboyBrian, nice to hear from someone up hear in snowy Maine. I live a half hour up th eroad in New Gloucester and its like another world. 2+ feet of snow on the ground still and HUGE snow piles. Depressing. What color did you buy? Gotta love the bike. I'm looking forward to Laconia this June. Later, Steve