Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mark IV Cruise Arms

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 01:04 AM
Strutter
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mark IV Cruise Arms

Installed the cruise arms from Kuryaken yesterday. It's sure made a difference in the ride. I'm 6'1" and have long legs. I always felt a bit cramped until now. Bought them from Eastern and got a great deal. $50 cheaper than the dealer.

Old 04-17-2008, 03:57 AM
MoMud
Advanced
Default RE: Mark IV Cruise Arms

One of the best things I have put on my bike so far.

Old 04-17-2008, 06:34 AM
sethhobrin
Advanced

Which ones did you buy? The extended ones or the regular ones? I am 5'11" and 30" inseam and trying to figure out which ones to get. The extended or regular size Mark IV

Old 04-17-2008, 11:09 AM
TheBreeze521
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: sethhobrin

Which ones did you buy? The extended ones or the regular ones? I am 5'11" and 30" inseam and trying to figure out which ones to get. The extended or regular size Mark IV
I'm 6'0"have a 31" inseam and went with the extended on my Heritage. With the stock seat it wasa little reach, with the Sundowner seat pushing me forward a little it's just about perfect.

The Cruise Arm Mark IV's arehighly adjustable but note they can only be adjusted back toward the rider so far without interfering with the shift/brake levers.

Hope that helps.

Old 04-17-2008, 11:42 AM
sethhobrin
Advanced

I just picked up a sundowner too. Do you think I should go with the regular ones then and not get the extended?

Old 04-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Pooh AKA Bear
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: sethhobrin

I just picked up a sundowner too. Do you think I should go with the regular ones then and not get the extended?
I have the regular Mark IV's. I also have a 30 in inseam and am 5'10". They are adjustable and once THE position is found, it makes crusin' down the road so much more comfortable for those long hauls. I have a Danny Gray buttcrack solo and a Mustang Wide Vintage with backrest that I switch out depending on the ride. One of the best investments/ROI on my scooter. I also would recommend the Harley Goodies floorboard extensions, another great investment with a true ROI.

Old 04-17-2008, 12:29 PM
07 J/E FatBoy
Advanced

Man, that looks great! I wonder if they will fit a 2007 Fatboy... hmmm, I'll have to go look!

Great job!

Old 04-17-2008, 08:12 PM
tripwire759
Road Warrior
Received 50 Likes on 29 Posts

I put mine on about 3 weeks ago and being 6'2 it works like a champ!

Old 04-18-2008, 06:32 AM
sethhobrin
Advanced

ORIGINAL: 07 J/E FatBoy

Man, that looks great! I wonder if they will fit a 2007 Fatboy... hmmm, I'll have to go look!

Great job!
Why wouldn't they fit an 07 fatboy?

Anyways.... I just purchased them along with new 12.5" apes, all new chrome controls, aux light mount(and lights)for front nacel, relocating turn signals to that aux light bar, iso floorboards for front and passenger, anda detach windshield.

I'll post picks of all of this and the mark ivs after installl in about 2-3 weeks. they are ordering the parts today. I'm sure lots of people will be interested since this seems to be a hot topic.

Old 04-18-2008, 07:33 AM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I installed the PN7841 extended version on my FatBoy a year or so ago....

Make a world of difference on those long runs, and more than worth the initial cost.

I'm 6'2", with a 34" inseam, and between the floorboards and extended arms the foot/leg positions available are almost endless. I have my cruise arms set where I can rest my heels on the floorboards while the sole of my boots rests naturally on the pegs. Very comfortable.

Quick Reply: Mark IV Cruise Arms