Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums > Harley Davidson Motorcycles > Softail Models
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.

P

Old 10-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Outstanding HDF Member
mark momb
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
No sealed beam bulbs since 2003.&nbsp\\; I changed out my headlight because the sealed beam was weak.&nbsp\\; If you add the auxilliary lighting kit, your quick detatch windshield may no longer fit.&nbsp\\; They sell shields for bikes with and without aux lighting.&nbsp\\; I paid for the relocation of the bullet turn signals.&nbsp\\; The kit includes buying new bullets, since the stems are different for aux light mounting than for handlebar mounted.&nbsp\\; Just so you know what is involved, just sayin.
Click the image to open in full size.
What headlight did you change yours to?
My stock '07 headlight really sucks and that is after changing the bulb out to a better unit.

Also looking at getting the aux light kit as I see guys with these on their bikes and I notice them alright.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:49 PM

P