Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I found a used Night Train what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 04:54 PM
wtf6316
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I found a used Night Train what do you think?

Does anyone know if there is a way to contact Harley financing and do an application without going to the dealership. So I can just put the remaining balance in a loan for me? I need as many months right now to get a low payment. How many months has anyone's bank done? Then Ill pay it off once I get back in a normal money rhythm.Thanks.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mcy/741892296.html

Old 07-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Pooh AKA Bear
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I found a used Night Train what do you think?

Below is from the HD website. Contact them and see what you might be able to work out! Good luck! Appears to be a nice bike, like new not even broken in!

Motorcycles are financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank (ESB), a subsidiary of Harley-Davidson Credit Corp., subject to ESB credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify. APR and monthly payments may vary and are based on evaluation of applicant's credit. Please refer to disclosures, terms and conditions reflected on the ESB application, as well as on the ESB Promissory Note and Security Agreement (or Motorcycle Purchase Agreement) available at authorized Harley-Davidson® dealerships. Additional terms and conditions may apply to special promotions. Please see your authorized Harley-Davidson® dealership for details.