Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lousy customer service from Part Direct

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 12:17 PM
GA FATBOY
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lousy customer service from Part Direct

Has anybody else dealt with these people? I ordered my pipes on line, called after 3 days because no shipping information was sent, they said they were behind on sending out shipping info and my pipe would be there 7 to 10 days.

Now it day 10 no pipes, I call them and not only have they not shipped my pipes they don't have them and won't have them unitl next week, I asked for a refund, they don't give on line refunds and I won't see my pipes for another two weeks.

My advice steer clear of Part Direct on the WEB, can't be trusted.

Old 08-21-2008, 03:00 PM
RockerMike
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Your not the only one. Here's just one link, I know there are others. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softail-models/252915-go-parts-direct-com-experience.html

Old 08-21-2008, 03:22 PM
harleysforlife
Stage IV

I have had that problem with them too! took 3 weeks to get my pipes!

Old 08-21-2008, 04:53 PM
RockerDave
Cruiser

Originally Posted by GA FATBOY
Has anybody else dealt with these people? I ordered my pipes on line, called after 3 days because no shipping information was sent, they said they were behind on sending out shipping info and my pipe would be there 7 to 10 days.

Now it day 10 no pipes, I call them and not only have they not shipped my pipes they don't have them and won't have them unitl next week, I asked for a refund, they don't give on line refunds and I won't see my pipes for another two weeks.

My advice steer clear of Part Direct on the WEB, can't be trusted.
Same thing happened to me. Call your credit card company and tell them you got ripped off. I did, and the charges were credited back to my account within 3 days. I am going to Las Vegas in Oct. and I am planning to make a "visit" to their store. They kept telling me the same thing...you will be lucky if you ever see your pipes. I ordered them off of Ebay and received them within 3 days.
That place is a rip off!
Good luck.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:00 PM
CANTDR55
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HAd the same thing when I ordered my RSD air cleaner. They said it was back ordered. took almost 3 weeks to arrive. I'd say they don't really stock anything and just take orders and then get your stuff.

Old 08-29-2008, 02:30 PM
GA FATBOY
2nd Gear

The story continues, I called on I called on the 22nd to cancel my order one way or another, they assured me they drop shipped my pipes and I would recieve them by the 27th or the latest 28th. I not happy with these guys but by the time I order them some where else it will take a week. I called them on the 29th (NO PIPES), they told me they where on back order until September 15. That's twice they have lied to me and wasted over three weeks of my time.

Please do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM PARTS DIRECT),I hate those guys.

GA FATBOY

Old 08-29-2008, 02:52 PM
RockerDave
Cruiser

Originally Posted by GA FATBOY
The story continues, I called on I called on the 22nd to cancel my order one way or another, they assured me they drop shipped my pipes and I would recieve them by the 27th or the latest 28th. I not happy with these guys but by the time I order them some where else it will take a week. I called them on the 29th (NO PIPES), they told me they where on back order until September 15. That's twice they have lied to me and wasted over three weeks of my time.

Please do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM PARTS DIRECT),I hate those guys.

GA FATBOY
You will never get your pipes. I had the same problem. You are probably talking to Bert or Gil"bert". I finally just called my credit card company and had them credit my card. I waited a month for mine and they told me the same story they told you. I don't know how these people stay in business.
I ordered my pipes off Ebay and had them in 3 days.
Good Luck!

Old 08-29-2008, 05:30 PM
aviscomi
Grand HDF Member
Received 424 Likes on 255 Posts

GA...do yourself a favor and call your credit card company. The douche bags at Parts Direct with do nothing but jerk you around for another month.