Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Avenger paint Scheme for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Yanksta
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harley Avenger paint Scheme for sale

Hey Everyone,
I have a avenger paint scheme set of tins for sale that came off of my 2004 fatboy. This set has the nice big heritage from fender that everyone likes. There is one little problem when i bought the bike they where on it and in great shape. I was changing the handle bars out and took the tank off and sat it in a fold out chair in my garage. A week later my cables came in and i went to put the tank back on. Gas leaked out of the cross over hose and sat in the chair and the one side sat in gas for a week. The gas ate the paint off the very lower right hand side of the tank down to the base color orange. The good news is it never touched the triblem flames. this tank on sale is over 2500 bucks online i am asking 1200.00 obo. the reason i swapped tanks was becuase i am not much of a flame/trible person so i went to a solid color. I have had some paint shops look at it and they said no more then 300 bucks would get it back to being right. An easy fix would be to tape it off on both sides and paint from there down black. it is in the curve of the tank almost in the shadow not a real big deal. This tank is number 31 of 200 and the rest of the paint is in great shape both fenders and the rest of the tank has no dings, dents or anything. This was a bad day for me when i seen the paint those dam canvas chairs hold everything!!!! email me for pics if interested this paint really is one of m favorites of all the flame paint jobs. email me at mwinchel@hotmail.com.

Old 05-22-2009, 12:16 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,930 Likes on 1,914 Posts

Nice looking set. Give it a bump for Yanksta.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:38 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dang not trying to come off as a ******** but $1200.00 for a tank with fuel damage? Or are you including the fenders as well?

Old 05-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Xuallus
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chazmanian
Dang not trying to come off as a ******** but $1200.00 for a tank with fuel damage? Or are you including the fenders as well?
I read it as including all the tins.

Old 05-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Yanksta
Advanced

Yes everything included sorry if i wrote it wrong the fenders are in great shape and the tank would not take much at all to fix.

Old 05-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

That makes sense.

Folks here like lots of photos...Lots. I have sold every single part that I have taken off during my mods. Every single piece. This is a good place to sell stuff. But good photos are key. That and low pricing!! Buncha cheap *** Fvckers here!! LOL, Just J/K this is a good crew and everybody is looking for something....

Old 05-22-2009, 04:49 PM
Yanksta
Advanced

I will get some good photos this weekend i have all of it off my bike finally.

Old 05-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Chazmanian
R.I.P. BROTHER

Originally Posted by Yanksta
I will get some good photos this weekend i have all of it off my bike finally.

Yanksta you almost make it sound as if you disliked the flamed tribal way cool bikerman tins?

Old 05-26-2009, 08:13 AM
Yanksta
Advanced
Default I have pics

I have pics send me your email address and i will send you the photos it is kinda a pain to put photos on here when i can just attach them to a email. My email is mwinchel@cvproducts.com thanks for looking.

Old 05-26-2009, 10:47 AM
John TN
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Yanksta
I have pics send me your email address and i will send you the photos it is kinda a pain to put photos on here when i can just attach them to a email. My email is mwinchel@cvproducts.com thanks for looking.
You can attach the same as on your email here, look below the subject body under additional options look for attach files, click on manage attachments then you can upload directly from your computer, they will not show in the preview but they will show as thumbnails when you when you submit your reply. Below is an example pic of a recent job I did.

Attached Thumbnails Harley Avenger paint Scheme for sale-opera-house-job-002.jpg