Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Breakout w/t Memphis Shades Speed Demond Windshield

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2015, 12:15 AM
niteghost
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Breakout w/t Memphis Shades Speed Demond Windshield

I looked around for a wile at fairings and just couldn't find anything that I thought I would like. I came across the Speed Demon and thought I would give it a shot. After I got it on the bike I loved it. In person it looks really good, the pics don't do it justice. I've been able to get a few miles behind it and so far I've very pleased. It takes most all the wind off the torso. I get a little buffering on my head but it's not bad at all. I couldn't find any pics on the inter webz of a Speed Demon on a BO so here's a few.

Old 12-20-2015, 12:37 AM
Rocker B
Road Warrior
Received 308 Likes on 210 Posts

Nice!! looks good!!

Old 12-20-2015, 07:10 AM
splattttttt
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 430 Likes on 379 Posts

Hadnt seen that one before. Been goin all over the place tryin to find one I like. That one's pretty decent. Like it because its almost invisible

Old 12-20-2015, 08:57 AM
niteghost
Intermediate

Originally Posted by splattttttt
Hadnt seen that one before. Been goin all over the place tryin to find one I like. That one's pretty decent. Like it because its almost invisible
It is minimal. Like I said above it looks even better in person. Mine has the gradient black option and I uses the black quick connect hardware.

Old 12-20-2015, 10:21 AM
EagleRay
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 100 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by splattttttt
LOL, if you call that invisible you should put your glasses on. The only thing almost invisible is the bike behind it...

Old 12-20-2015, 12:22 PM
niteghost
Intermediate

Originally Posted by EagleRay
LOL, if you call that invisible you should put your glasses on. The only thing almost invisible is the bike behind it...
Well, I actually use my bike for something other than a conversation piece or a Saturday afternoon back road cruiser, so the added protection is a great welcome. But... if you did want to take off for just a afternoon blast, the wind screen attaches and detaches in about one second. So... you get the best of both worlds.

Old 12-20-2015, 01:19 PM
EagleRay
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 100 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by niteghost
Well, I actually use my bike for something other than a conversation piece or a Saturday afternoon back road cruiser, so the added protection is a great welcome. But... if you did want to take off for just a afternoon blast, the wind screen attaches and detaches in about one second. So... you get the best of both worlds.
Yeah, you're right. For those longer cruises that kinda fairing/shield could be quite useful. And if it's a quick detach you don't even sacrifice the option to turn it back to it's original look! Enjoy!

Old 12-20-2015, 03:03 PM
cdonis
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 296 Likes on 240 Posts

I like it! I was browsing around and seen reckless has a batwing with stereo and speakers in it for the breakout. First guy to post a pic with one on their bike will be trashed instantly. At at least 10000 miles a year it may be me......

Old 12-20-2015, 03:54 PM
niteghost
Intermediate

Originally Posted by cdonis
I like it! I was browsing around and seen reckless has a batwing with stereo and speakers in it for the breakout. First guy to post a pic with one on their bike will be trashed instantly. At at least 10000 miles a year it may be me......
I hear ya. I got to admit I don't think I would be a fan of that, but to each his own.

Old 12-20-2015, 06:05 PM
splattttttt
Ultimate HDF Member

Received 430 Likes on 379 Posts

about the only time I'd ever use a screen for is dead of winter. Now that I'm almost sixty, I may have to break down and go for one. This I like.

Quick Reply: Breakout w/t Memphis Shades Speed Demond Windshield