Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Softails.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 12:57 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,930 Likes on 1,914 Posts
Default HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Softails.

Welcome to the HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Softails.

I just wanted to say thanks to all you Forum members (with Softails) for your support and helping to spread the word about the HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extensions.

I get a lot of emails from people telling me how much more comfortable their bikes are with my Extensions installed.

Well, I thought it would be great if there was one place that you guys could post your reviews about your experience with HarleyGoodies and our Floorboard Extensions.

PLEASE ONLY POST HERE IF YOU HAVE THE HarleyGoodies SOFTAIL EXTENSIONS.
IF YOU HAVE A BAGGER YOU CAN POST YOUR REVIEW HERE.

Here are a few quick links:
- 15% FORUM DISCOUNT PAGE - CLICK HERE
- MY EMAIL ADDRESS IF NEEDS A QUICK ANSWER – tom@harleygoodies.com
- MY PHONE NUMBER IF YOU HATE TO TYPE (LIKE ME) – 626-253-2022

So, thanks again everyone, your business and support is greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Tom
HarleyGoodies

Last edited by VTwin-Goodies; 01-29-2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:10 PM
mke125125
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well,as far as added comfort. I think they are the best bang for your buck that you can get. I have a bad left knee and the stock boards forced me to hold my knee in against the tank,especially at highway speeds, and after a while it would become quite painful. The H-G extensions allow me to sit much more natural and relaxed taking the pressure off my bum knee. They are a great product and for me, an absolutly essential addition to any softail with boards.

Old 03-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Betros
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought the extensions for my deluxe. I have it dropped 2 inches in the front and back, so I kept hitting my knee against the air cleaner. After I installed the extensions, problem fixed. Also, I didnt realize how uncomfortable the stock position really was until I felt how it could be with the extensions.

Old 03-14-2010, 04:05 PM
cpiad
Account Closed
Default 2010 Fat Boy Low?

Do you make a set for an FLSTFB? If you do .. I'll buy a pair .. install 'em and let you know how it goes ...

Dutch

Old 03-14-2010, 04:29 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,930 Likes on 1,914 Posts

Originally Posted by cpiad
Do you make a set for an FLSTFB? If you do .. I'll buy a pair .. install 'em and let you know how it goes ...

Dutch
Hi Dutch,
Sure... I make'em. I would guess that you'll want them in black?
I can do black as well. Just give me a couple of days for prep and powder.
Let me know, or you can order from the discount site (www.harleygoodies.com/hdf) and specify in the notes that you want black. You might also want to promply follow up with an e-mail to sales@harleygoodies.com
When ever you're ready.
Tom
HarleyGoodies
626-253-2022

Old 03-15-2010, 01:34 AM
harleyheaven
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default HarleyGoodies Floorbard Extensions Installed!!

I got my free set of Harleygoodies Floorboard Extensions installed this evening and I love them. I was one of the fortunate winners of the weekly give away! Let me say this, Tom is a class act. I had entered the contest several times and thought I had checked on the results. When I entered again Tom PM'd me to tell me I was the previous weeks winner and had until the end of the week to claim my prize. I still don't know how I missed my name, but I did. I was excited and humbled because he did not have to do this per contest rules.

Now for the review. I had been interested in the extensions for a while based on all the good things I was hearing. I knew they helped give more leg room to those with long legs but was not sure how much they would help me. I'm only 5'6" and leg room wasn't an issue. I got them on and immediately noticed some advantages that I had not anticipated. I've got Kuryakyn Cruise Arms on my bike and could not really utilize them because of my short legs. I could not adjust them back far enough too get much use out of them because my brake would hit the one on the right side. Moving the footboards out solved the issue. I went for a quick ride around the block and the extensions really do make things alot more comfortable. The leg position with the extensions just seem more natural. I can't wait to get out and go for a long ride. If you don't have a set you owe it to yourself to try them. Thanks HarleyGoodies for making an awesome product and thanks Tom for being an awesome guy!

Old 03-16-2010, 07:55 PM
dugan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

over the winter I also won a set of the Harley Goodies extensions. Had my bike stored all winter and just got it out last weekend, plan to install this weekend and try them out. I'm 6'5", so anything making my long *** legs more comfortable is a plus

Old 03-17-2010, 12:30 PM
SvensHD
6th Gear

Just got mine installed last night, installed in no time. The weather is starting to look up around here, so I can't wait to try them out. Just sitting on the bike with them on feels 100 times better than stock though. Definitely one of the ‘best bangs for your buck’ out there.

Old 03-19-2010, 06:36 PM
JOHNNYO
Cruiser

i've heard all good things about extensions i guess it's time for me to order a set.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:17 AM
TAWoody
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've had these installed on my Deluxe almost since the day I bought it so I can't really remember how it was before I installed these. I do remember that my right knee kept hitting the air filter housing and I kind of had to bend my legs inward to get my giant size 14 boots to fit on the stock setup.

Quick Reply: HarleyGoodies Floorboard Extension Review Thread For Softails.