Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Softail Baggers Only...Pics please

Old 09-27-2014, 09:04 PM
paul1970
Tourer
Received 92 Likes on 58 Posts

heres mine 2008 heritage classic

Attached Thumbnails Softail Baggers Only...Pics please-bike-left-side.jpg   Softail Baggers Only...Pics please-bike-with-new-bags.jpg   Softail Baggers Only...Pics please-img_20140927_130442.jpg  
Old 10-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Softail ginger
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Knuckles73
Heres my what started as a'04 Softail Standard...
Now that's sexy. I want to do that to my 07 softail custom

Old 10-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Softail ginger
Intermediate

Originally Posted by OS_DELUXE
Awesome sled bro
Awesome!!!!!

Old 11-17-2014, 10:07 AM
18 Til I Die
6th Gear
Default Tsukayu bags with quick detach

Had to cover chrome swing arms and pully but needed the bags! LOL

Attached Thumbnails Softail Baggers Only...Pics please-deluxe_bag1_resized.jpg   Softail Baggers Only...Pics please-deluxe_bag3.jpg  
Old 11-17-2014, 11:10 AM
jcsshane
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Only Picture I have with bike in "Bagger" drag....don't take any pics of the bike when I have it loaded with the Wife Comfortable Gear - LOL

Old 11-17-2014, 11:30 AM
greenbax
Banned

I really wish i liked the bagger look. Not meant as an insult to you guys, just not my personal preference, but I love the bag space you guys have!

I prefer a more bare look to the rear wheel section, but man its a pain traveling. All i have is a swingarm bag, and the setup of back of my bike cant accommodate removable bags.

Is there a removable 2-bag solution for bikes with swingarm-mounted fenders and no sissybars, other than a swingarm bag?

Old 11-17-2014, 11:38 AM
barchetta
Tourer

Originally Posted by greenbax
I really wish i liked the bagger look. Not meant as an insult to you guys, just not my personal preference, but I love the bag space you guys have!

I prefer a more bare look to the rear wheel section, but man its a pain traveling. All i have is a swingarm bag, and the setup of back of my bike cant accommodate removable bags.

Is there a removable 2-bag solution for bikes with swingarm-mounted fenders and no sissybars, other than a swingarm bag?
I have never heard of anyone put any sort of removable bags on and actually take them off again. Im sure it happens but once you go bags you typically dont go back.. the whole look cool thing kinda loses its appeal over time and a guy just wants to be comfortable and be ready for weather changes and ultimately travel over night.

Besides, I NEVER thought Id like the way a bagger looks.. now I think they are nice looking bikes when done in a custom fashion.. A black stock ultra does nothing for me.. but when you spend a little time and $$ you can have one mean bagger.. and lets face it.. women ultimately see more attraction in a guy who can provide for her.. ie.. keep her warm, dry, a place for her purse, and her behind comfy.. and arent women the only reason we ride these things? Just kidding sort of

Attached is my latest incarnation of softail gone bagger.. I just realized some woman was taking a photo of it.. I dont even know who she is!

Attached Thumbnails Softail Baggers Only...Pics please-bike1.jpg  

Last edited by barchetta; 11-17-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:26 PM
Knuckles73
Tourer

I hear what some of you guys are saying. I like the stripped down look too. Thats one reason I'm looking for a Dyna project next. But my Softball bagger fits me and the bags are nice since I do a lot more miles than day trips and bar hopping. If that was my main riding I'd have a stripped down version. which is one reason for the dyne project.

Old 11-17-2014, 04:07 PM
Sleeko
Stellar HDF Member
Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by jcsshane

Only Picture I have with bike in "Bagger" drag....don't take any pics of the bike when I have it loaded with the Wife Comfortable Gear - LOL
Love it. Looks great!

Old 11-17-2014, 04:17 PM
jcsshane
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

"Love it. Looks great!"

Thanks - But it's just a good angle! LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Softail Baggers Only...Pics please