Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 06:58 AM
atlantaallen
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by felipevalle
If that question was about my bike. The answer is yes. It's the HD low profile console which I powder coated and installed with a Dakota Digital speedometer. I dig a lot the way it looks!
It was about your bike and thanks. Looks great. I'd like to do the same to mine.

Old 04-30-2014, 02:49 PM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by fatty4life
I am interested if you still have this. Let me know. Thanks
Still have it

Old 05-01-2014, 11:08 AM
EMG_48
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jperrino
I guess its about time I showed off my ride.
Hi J - looks great! Quick question - what is/ where did you get that (rubber? Leather?) piece that's on the rear fender top, covering up the area that the passenger pillion would sit on? I like the look of that a lot, and it'd be nice to have an option to take off the passenger pad and run mine solo without having a scuffed up/cheap plastic piece sitting behind my saddle...

Cheers!

Old 05-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by EMG_48
Hi J - looks great! Quick question - what is/ where did you get that (rubber? Leather?) piece that's on the rear fender top, covering up the area that the passenger pillion would sit on? I like the look of that a lot, and it'd be nice to have an option to take off the passenger pad and run mine solo without having a scuffed up/cheap plastic piece sitting behind my saddle...

Cheers!
That's a fender bib. You can buy it through Harley.
http://houseofharley.com/en/products...FewRMwodm14Acw

Old 05-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Proofrock
6th Gear
Default Harley Fender Bib

I have a new Harley Fatboy Lo fender bib that I want to sell. It does not work with my new Corbin seat so I need to sell it. Black leather. Half price or $35.

Old 05-02-2014, 07:32 AM
LindaLo13
Tourer
Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Proofrock
I have a new Harley Fatboy Lo fender bib that I want to sell. It does not work with my new Corbin seat so I need to sell it. Black leather. Half price or $35.

I just ordered a Corbin solo seat and was planning to get a fender bib and rack . . . now I am concerned that they won't fit with my seat . . . please let me know what seat you got and why the bib won't fit. If you have any pics that would really help me figure out what I need to do. I have not ordered the rack yet but unfortunatley I ordered the bib yesterday from surdyke.com.

Old 05-02-2014, 01:31 PM
JRuss
Cruiser

Originally Posted by fatty4life
When I changed my bars my brake light did that and it was because the button was stuck on the front brake. I ended up putting in a piece of cardboard in there so that it would keep it tighter.
I might end up going the same route. I even took it to the HD dealer here locally and they claimed they replaced the brake light switch both front and rear. But it still does it a bit.

Old 05-03-2014, 03:28 AM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Still for sale:
gloss black quick detach long sissy bar w/pad and docking hardware 100.00
cycle visions barebacks CV143s 50.00
easy brackets turn signal relocation kit/laydown license plate bracket 50.00

Old 05-05-2014, 04:51 AM
Proofrock
6th Gear

Originally Posted by LindaLo13
I just ordered a Corbin solo seat and was planning to get a fender bib and rack . . . now I am concerned that they won't fit with my seat . . . please let me know what seat you got and why the bib won't fit. If you have any pics that would really help me figure out what I need to do. I have not ordered the rack yet but unfortunatley I ordered the bib yesterday from surdyke.com.
First, you will love the way the Corbin seat fits and rides. Like a firm glove fit, it forms to your shape. The seal attachment uses the two posts that the fender bid uses and the length of the 2 posts are not long enough for both the Corbin seat bracket and the bib, much less the bracket, bib, AND the Motherwell rack that I added. I applied industrial Velcro to the fender and rack and it slips under the new seat and hides the attachment flange. Stable and looks good...it did require a new hole to be drilled and threaded in the back of the fender, though. Hope the pics show you what I mean.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0398.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0399.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0400.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0401.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0402.jpg  

Old 05-05-2014, 04:54 AM
Proofrock
6th Gear
Default pics

A couple of more seat pics

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0403.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0404.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-img_0405.jpg  

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners