Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 09:05 AM
BigMike
Club Member
Received 1,570 Likes on 674 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbob usmc EOD
This page is basically a community for Fatboy Lo owners. As such, we post about working on our Lo's in addition to pics, ect. If you don't like the questions that Lo owners are posting on here you are free to leave the thread and check out the rest of the forum.
Or start a Fatboy Lo Picture Only thread.

Please explain how working on a Lo is any different than working on any other Softail.

Old 10-23-2014, 04:18 PM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Fatbob usmc EOD
This page is basically a community for Fatboy Lo owners. As such, we post about working on our Lo's in addition to pics, ect. If you don't like the questions that Lo owners are posting on here you are free to leave the thread and check out the rest of the forum.
I concur

Old 10-23-2014, 09:03 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow.. just.. wow.. what a stupid comment that was posted..
Here..you want pictures of FatBoy Lo's.. let me help you out

Photos of Lo's

This thread is a place where you can ask questions or get comments or anything about FatBoy Lo's, whether it's something that's generic about softails or not. Deal with it.

Old 10-23-2014, 09:24 PM
Gommee
Devil's Advocate
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

Thinking about installing a Bassani 2:1 exhaust in black with a chrome end cap. Will it make Blu look Fat?

Seriously, has anyone put one on a FatBoy Lo? Thoughts? Good or Bad...

Old 10-24-2014, 08:54 AM
BigMike
Club Member
Received 1,570 Likes on 674 Posts

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
wow.. just.. wow.. what a stupid comment that was posted..
Here..you want pictures of FatBoy Lo's.. let me help you out

Photos of Lo's

This thread is a place where you can ask questions or get comments or anything about FatBoy Lo's, whether it's something that's generic about softails or not. Deal with it.
Said the master of the Fatboy Lo thread. LOL

EDIT (too harsh and I like SGT to boot)

Last edited by BigMike; 10-24-2014 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:05 AM
Fat11Lo
Road Warrior
Received 470 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by BigMike
Or start a Fatboy Lo Picture Only thread.

Please explain how working on a Lo is any different than working on any other Softail.
It's not, but this has been a community where people can share their experience with their Lo without dealing with all the other BS that goes on on the rest of the forum. Go back and read this thread from the beginning, we have been discussing the simplest of mods to the most complex of mods and occasionally bits of our personal lives. Have we answered some of the same questions over and over....yea, but there is a reason that this is one of the most active older threads in the softail section. It's the community that we have built and I'm proud to be part of. If it bothers you then why don't YOU go start your own thread instead of trying to change something that has been going on for over four and a half years. If all you want is pictures then there is a whole section of the forum just for that, go there and stay there, you won't even have to deal with all the stuff in the softail section.

Old 10-25-2014, 08:08 AM
Fat11Lo
Road Warrior
Received 470 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by MEATsicle
I thought this post was to show off pics of Fatboy Lo's, not ask random questions??? Start a new post if you have questions. That's what these forums are for. I'm tired of having to go through pages of bullcrap when trying to look at pics of bikes.
Why don't you just go back to selling parts in the classifieds, that's where most of your posts are anyway. We don't need your crap here.

Old 10-25-2014, 09:21 AM
Kojax
Grand HDF Member
Received 139 Likes on 94 Posts
Smile

i really like the fatboy lo fourm

Old 10-25-2014, 09:56 AM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

There has always been a wealth of information for the LO owners in here. Yeah I know its the same as most other Softails but this is our little place here. It's nice to see the mods and such on like bikes. And besides it fun to direct the new guys here for the torture of reading the entire thread. LOL In fact most who have read the entire thread have commented on all the ideas and info they received.

Many of us have made some friends in here and shared some good ideas. Lets keep it going without the bickering, like most threads in the General chat area.

Old 10-25-2014, 08:02 PM
ILMFBL
Road Warrior
Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts

As a noob, I for one can't even begin to say how much I've already learned on here. Appreciate it too guys, thanks! On top of that, I'd never have known just how cool owning a Lo makes me without this thread. I mean, I always knew I was cool , but not this cool. Since I removed my reflectors anyway.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners