Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 06:29 AM
JRuss
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I only visit this thread once a week or couple weeks. It's never bothered me to scroll through a few pages.

Mad about no pictures lol smdh

Old 10-29-2014, 10:42 AM
ILMFBL
Road Warrior
Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts

[QUOTE=Fat11Lo;13366321]It's an incurable obsession that will haunt your wallet for the rest of your life, there is no cure, however it can be managed and you can learn to live a somewhat normal life[/QUOTE

Don't be absurd! Incurable? Of course it's curable. All I need is that one more mod. Just that one more and I'm done .......

Old 10-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Dave's 1stHog
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=ILMFBL;13367284]
Originally Posted by Fat11Lo
It's an incurable obsession that will haunt your wallet for the rest of your life, there is no cure, however it can be managed and you can learn to live a somewhat normal life[/QUOTE

Don't be absurd! Incurable? Of course it's curable. All I need is that one more mod. Just that one more and I'm done .......
Funny you should put it that way. I have stockpiled a screaming Eagle Pro Super Tuner and a Kury Mach 5 AC waiting for the $$ to buy some VH 2-2, at the same time, I have decided the speedo has to go lol. When does it stop?

Old 10-29-2014, 09:19 PM
Gommee
Devil's Advocate
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

[QUOTE=Dave's 1stHog;13367846]
Originally Posted by ILMFBL

Funny you should put it that way. I have stockpiled a screaming Eagle Pro Super Tuner and a Kury Mach 5 AC waiting for the $$ to buy some VH 2-2, at the same time, I have decided the speedo has to go lol. When does it stop?
I upgraded my speedo to the HD one with the spun aluminum and sweep tach when I bought the Fat Boy Lo. If HD did not give me such a good deal, I would have picked up a Dakota Digital. I had one on the Street Bob and it was a great addition. It had great functionality and looked sweet.

It will never stop. I have to start all over again!

Old 10-30-2014, 06:47 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gommee
I upgraded my speedo to the HD one with the spun aluminum and sweep tach when I bought the Fat Boy Lo. If HD did not give me such a good deal, I would have picked up a Dakota Digital. I had one on the Street Bob and it was a great addition. It had great functionality and looked sweet.

It will never stop. I have to start all over again!
The digital speedo and analog tach? i have that one, was considering ripping it open and seeing what it would take to change the color of the LEDs in there. Not huge on the orange, would rather it be blue to match the fuel gauge

Old 11-02-2014, 01:17 AM
jperrino
Novice
Default Lower Fairing

Anyone ever seen a FLH lower fairing on a Lo or any Softail for that matter? I am trying to figure out how much cutting will be necessary for it to fit on the engine guard. Pic of my bike for reference.

Thanks

Old 11-03-2014, 07:03 PM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikeskins
Well like I posted on the FB page when it happened.
Well my engine died on me in michigan on the way back to georgia from sturgis. So it's in storage near Chicago until I get back from Korea. So I have to wait a year until I get back to get a diagnosis. Got 12k out of the motor while it was a stage three and 7k stock. It may be something small so time will tell. it was a pretty loud chirp in the front cylinder. It lost all power on the highway and then turned off and would no start back up. Of course it then proceeded to rain on me for about an hour. Unfortunately it was late saturday during labor day weekend and I couldnt wait until tuesday to have it checked out. Engine upgrade perhaps is in my future.
Good Luck dude. I had my whole engine rebuilt thanks to the 7 year warranty...then I got run over by a 20 year old 5'3" 200 lb fat hispanic chick who didn't have a driver's license, didn't have insurance, was driving someone else's car that also had no insurance policy. The cops found her to be the cause of the accident and all she got was a citation for an illegal left turn. My medical bills are over 50 g's. My uninsured motorist's policy covers 15 g's.

Last edited by Fatburger; 11-09-2014 at 02:20 AM.
Old 11-03-2014, 07:07 PM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by bigmike
be happy to leave you know-nothing-about-wrenching guys alone in your circle jerk here.
waaaa!!!

Old 11-13-2014, 12:24 PM
lovsigs
Stage IV

Hi guys here's my new to me Fatboy Lo. Its a 2010 i picked up with 200 miles on it. This is my first Harley's and I've always loved the look of the Fatboy and the ride has been fantastic. I've always wanted a Fatboy after watching the terminator as a kid. I finally was able to get one at 40

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-20141109_120217_resized_1.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-20141109_120237_resized_1.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-20141109_120229_resized_1.jpg  
Old 11-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by lovsigs
Hi guys here's my new to me Fatboy Lo. Its a 2010 i picked up with 200 miles on it. This is my first Harley's and I've always loved the look of the Fatboy and the ride has been fantastic. I've always wanted a Fatboy after watching the terminator as a kid. I finally was able to get one at 40
Looking good. Welcome to the club.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners