Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 07:04 PM
bikermama
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's my beast, the first picture shows the saddle bags I put on, I have since taken them off,they were leaving a mark on the fender, it buffed out with a soft cloth,my hubby said not to worry about them,he said dang your fussy,lol I want to get a swing arm bag soon,looks better without the bags I think, I told my daughter that I think they looked like a short skirt on a fat lady, gross huh, I have a bag on the handle bars also,no pic of that yet though.
Name:  utf-8BbXkgYmVhc3Qgd2l0aCBiYWdzLm-1.jpg
Views: 5051
Size:  32.1 KB

Name:  utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDEtMjAxMDAzMTgtMTQzM.jpg
Views: 5123
Size:  43.0 KB

Last edited by bikermama; 04-11-2010 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:21 PM
8balla
Intermediate

Newb here, but made the plunge to the hottest bike I saw. Added a few accessories already, more to come. Got most of the edge cut collection, and have Big Shots Staggered ordered right now.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-flstfb2.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-flstfb8.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-flstfb11.jpg   Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners-flstfb5.jpg  
Old 04-11-2010, 11:22 PM
beasleyiv
Road Master
Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by bikermama
Here's my beast, the first picture shows the saddle bags I put on, I have since taken them off,they were leaving a mark on the fender, it buffed out with a soft cloth,my hubby said not to worry about them,he said dang your fussy,lol I want to get a swing arm bag soon,looks better without the bags I think, I told my daughter that I think they looked like a short skirt on a fat lady, gross huh, I have a bag on the handle bars also,no pic of that yet though.

Hey bikermama, what bars are those? Did you have to do anything lengthening of the cables or wires? I mocked up some pvc tonight to see where I'd want to be for some mini apes. It's hard to find 1-1/4" black mini-apes that don't go down to 1" at the risers. The moco just came out with some though, 55859-10.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Panasoffkee
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, people can't see a bright shinny ball of chrome I'll bet they can't see you at all!

Old 04-12-2010, 02:27 AM
DaveFLSTFB
Road Captain

Originally Posted by 8balla
Newb here, but made the plunge to the hottest bike I saw. Added a few accessories already, more to come. Got most of the edge cut collection, and have Big Shots Staggered ordered right now.
Congrats man and Welcome to the Forum

Old 04-12-2010, 04:52 AM
Blk and Chrome
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveFLSTFB
It's the stock sissy bar from a 200 rear tire Softail Custom that I had powdercoated. Not sure on the part #. I don't like floorboards so I switched em out for fwd controls, they do have more ground clearance but the pipes still drag anyway
I'm with you Dave, not a fan of the floorboards, looks good

The following users liked this post:
Johan Adriaan Crous (07-10-2020)
Old 04-12-2010, 04:53 AM
Blk and Chrome
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by criminal
Think I'm still about 5 weeks out. Gotta still make rear wheel, seat and rear fender. Then wait for paint and powder coat.
Can't wait to see this Bad Boy when it's done. Looks great so far

Old 04-12-2010, 07:31 AM
chrisr99
Advanced

Lo owner here. Great forum and I have gotten some fantastic ideas from you other Lo owners!

Pics of my bike are here https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...ollection.html

Been going with the edge cut and getting ready to put the black slammer bar on. I LOVE the way it looks on the bikes that have them on already. Going to put the SE ventilator air kit on today.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Anthony16
Advanced

Still waiting on a few things.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:12 AM
davemx68
Intermediate

I have some more I need to get off the camera. Here is what I have though. Still waiting on the following in black: headlight visor, laid back license plate, rear tailight trim.

I haven't seen any other Fat Boy Lo's in my area riding around or at the places I have stopped -- bunch of chrome running around though. Feels good to be different.

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners