Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Welcome to the Dark Lo side Sandsquid. Thank you for your service to our country.The rack Sgt Jim has on his low is the black Motherwell solo rack.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sandsquid welcome aboard.

Sgt. Jim...finally get a good look at your bike. Looks groovy man. GJ!!!

Old 02-23-2012, 09:30 AM
sandsquid
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the welcome and the fast response. That rack is perfect for securing a 3 day pack and heading out

Old 02-23-2012, 09:33 AM
Firemed509
Tourer

Welcome aboard Sansquid. But more important thank you for your service !

Old 02-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sandsquid
SGT where did you get that rack that goes on your fender bib. That is exactly what I'm looking for.
That's the MotherWell Luggage Rack..

http://www.motherwellproducts.com/SO...wl-175-09b.htm

There's actually 2.. that one, and the exact same one except it comes with the black hardware. I ordered the one Without the hardware, and they sent me the black thumbscrews anyways.. yeay. Anyways, yeah it fits with the fender bib and is very nice.

And Jose, thanks.. Hopefully when I get my powder coating back and get the bike back outside I can get my friend who's training to become a professional photographer to take some good photos of it.. hopefully I can get him to come with me up to Hawks Nest, NY or Bear Mountain and get some good action shots. It just freaks me out that I can't picture too many further cosmetic changes on my bike.. what am i gonna do next winter?!?! And I made a promise to myself that I'd get at like 12k miles on the 96" before I do engine work.. soo idk..

Old 02-23-2012, 10:06 AM
sandsquid
Intermediate

Thank you SGT Jim. I went to the site and didn't find that one. The link helped allot. I was going to get bags and all but I got an email today from the lawyer and he told me I had to either get a variance on my lot for some things I built or buy the lot next to me. Then he tells me buy the lot it's the simplest answer. Not the cheapest though. Damn NJ and there strict rules

Old 02-23-2012, 01:16 PM
RedNose44
Extreme HDF Member

Received 7,083 Likes on 2,600 Posts

Anyone looking for stainless fasteners, I ordered a complete kit for the whole bike from Dan at Top Line Fasteners. Arrived fast and everything looks great.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:49 PM
TNB
Road Master

Dang website...

Last edited by TNB; 02-23-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:51 PM
TNB
Road Master

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
Hopefully when I get my powder coating back and get the bike back outside I can get my friend who's training to become a professional photographer to take some good photos of it.. hopefully I can get him to come with me up to Hawks Nest, NY or Bear Mountain and get some good action shots.
People actually still train for photography now days? Someone I know spent some big dollars attending Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara, California just to end up working at one of the local chain camera stores. With digitial now days, it's mostly just about practice and using the right equipment for the right job. Then again, some people I know can't shoot good action shots even with good equipment since most of them don't practice panning.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:18 PM
Cannibully
2nd Gear

Man, this thread is obviously the place to be for FBL riders!
Those of you with the V&H Big Radius 2 into 2 pipes.... how do you like them? They look like they were just made for the FBL. How are they performance and soundwise? What sort of tuning modifications did you do when you changed your pipes?

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners