Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quiet-Riot Baffle

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Rakthi
Road Warrior
Received 94 Likes on 79 Posts

Yeah, you are right, the quiet baffles aren't really straight at the end. I held mine against a grinder still they were straight. I prefer things to fit right also.

Old 03-17-2011, 10:15 PM
billsantos
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rakthi
Yeah, you are right, the quiet baffles aren't really straight at the end. I held mine against a grinder still they were straight. I prefer things to fit right also.
Thanks for all your input..did a short ride (cause of the weather) and they are perfect for the sound I wanted..did expect them to be a little more than
1" choke down tubes. Got some back pressure now. But I'm finally happy with the exhaust look and sound.. Now on to the next project. Thanks again

Old 01-10-2012, 08:25 PM
wildpackets
2nd Gear
Exclamation

Originally Posted by chiefe
Has anyone used these baffle's?
http://www.rocky-mountain-performance.com/
I purchased a set for my 08 Heritage with V&H Big Radius and they were absolutely worthless. I haven't replaced them with anything yet but I have pulled them out in anticipation of buying a baffle that is quieter than the stock baffle.

Don't waste your money on these baffles. They do not fulfill any of the claims on the website.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Stoood
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default "Smart Partz" baffles instead of "Quiet Riot"

Originally Posted by wildpackets
I purchased a set for my 08 Heritage with V&H Big Radius and they were absolutely worthless. I haven't replaced them with anything yet but I have pulled them out in anticipation of buying a baffle that is quieter than the stock baffle.

Don't waste your money on these baffles. They do not fulfill any of the claims on the website.
Thanks for the info. I have a set of the Quiet Riot baffles I was about to install in the tail end of a 2 into 1 collector muffler. It looks as though "Smartpartz" has a much better option for quieting down existing mufflers, exhaust systems, and pipes, without hampering performance (plus they are quiet): mailto:info@smartpartz.com

Old 05-09-2013, 12:03 PM
bloomington g
Road Captain

The Smartpartz baffles will make your exhaust have a sound characteristic of an old VW Beetle.