Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DiabLo Build: Custom Dynamic LEDS (Pics)

Old 05-18-2013, 06:47 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default DiabLo Build: Custom Dynamic LEDS (Pics)

Well yesterday was my first day back at home and got to start modding again. I got the Custom Dynamic LEDS in and started putting them on the bike. The rear lights was easy, but the front another story. One of the bulb inserts got jammed into the housing and had to destroy the housing after trying to play with it for an hour. So I said 'screw it'...time to take the bike into Airdrie Auto Werks and finish the bike off. Powder coats, centering the back fender & pipes (dealership hack job), replace/flush and paint the tail light base black & properly, custom make a cross saddlebag bracket to hide under fender, etc... When I got home after dropping the bike off the Truck-lite LEDS & Cycle Visions bag guard was sitting at the door....so in a couple weeks the bike should be done and done finally.

I work out of town 90% of the time and finally had enough of modding...I should be riding on the few valuable days I get off instead of screwing around with the bike...and proving again how much of a 'bull in a china shop' I am when it comes to doctors hands.. Even though I always remind myself 'just take your time and be patient' soon as I start wrenching.

I forgot to take pics of the blacked out forks on the bike....but damn it does look tiats on my build. I should of done that last year. I will have finished pics in a couple weeks of everything done.

For now here are the Custom Dynamic LED pics on the rear. I also threw on some Alloy strut markers as part of the braking light system. Yep as many testified,....they are BRIGHT!!!

Old 05-18-2013, 01:40 PM
eviltwin69
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've got similar ones from Biketronics. They are bright as hell and can be seen in some very bad weather. Well worth the money!!!!

Old 05-18-2013, 01:41 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Looking good Jose. Your a hard put and desperate man Jose Wales.

Last edited by Misbehaven; 05-18-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Misbehaven
Looking good Jose. Your a hard put and desperate man Jose Wales.
Haha I should of done your builld...keeping it 100% Lo. But I blame Jimfslb for this journey....I remember first rolling in and seeing his...and OMFG! I love the old skool cruiser look....and 3 yrs later and a never ending credit card monthly beat down. But its mine!

I still regard yours as tops for keeping it Lo.

Cheers.

Old 05-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Josewales
Haha I should of done your builld...keeping it 100% Lo. But I blame Jimfslb for this journey....I remember first rolling in and seeing his...and OMFG! I love the old skool cruiser look....and 3 yrs later and a never ending credit card monthly beat down. But its mine!

I still regard yours as tops for keeping it Lo.

Cheers.
Damn I love what you've done with your LO. I was just throwing out line from granny in the movie.

Old 05-18-2013, 02:08 PM
elfnyc
Road Warrior
Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

very shweet ! love those strut lights

Old 05-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Misbehaven
Damn I love what you've done with your LO. I was just throwing out line from granny in the movie.
Haha you got me...forgot about her.

Old 05-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by elfnyc
very shweet ! love those strut lights
I got the struts lights before I decided to bag...might as well put em in use. And ty!

Old 05-18-2013, 09:36 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,784 Likes on 9,863 Posts

Are those inserts that go into the bullet style housings? If so, do the OEM lenses fit? I have the frenched HD lenses and want to make sure they will fit before I do it.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:56 PM
SoCalSoftailSlim
Elite HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 46 Posts

Looks great, man. Custom Dynamics is the best. And nothing looks as cool as LEDs behind smoked lenses.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DiabLo Build: Custom Dynamic LEDS (Pics)