Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Softtail Photo Game Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 04:55 PM
dandrumheller
Road Master
Received 83 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by peg20
I live in the capital (London), so not sure what I'm meant to be taking a photo of. I could get you a photo of Buckingham Palace or the Palace of Westminster or something, but I don't feel that the challenge is quite appropriate for non-US in this instance.
PLEASE do this!

As someone else mentioned, I took this to mean the state capitol building, and I'd say Buckingham Palace qualifies for you.

Been trying to get time to get this one - I'm right on the border with NH and could get that one (Concord) in a nice 3 hour ride, but Augusta ME is a 4 hour highway round trip - can't find time to do the backroads (much as I'd like to) and no real desire to ride 4 hours on I-95 just for the pic.

Old 09-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Ragnar
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jam436
8 days ..has this thread played itself out...?
there doesn't seem to be the interest there once was...
My life has afforded me the grand opportunity to ride 2 times in the past 2 months, for a total of approximately 24 miles.

I live in the capital (London), so not sure what I'm meant to be taking a photo of. I could get you a photo of Buckingham Palace or the Palace of Westminster or something, but I don't feel that the challenge is quite appropriate for non-US in this instance.
Oh, like the others have said... either would be awesome to see, and would (in my mind) most certainly qualify. I don't think most of us really think "out of the box", or, rather, "out of the country". *I* don't ever mean to exclude those whose passport doesn't say "United States" on it. If something can be parallelled to the current challenge, I think it should be allowed.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:31 PM
jtarter
Road Master
Received 42 Likes on 21 Posts

Peg20
I put up the challenge for pictures of your bike in front of your state capital. Since these fellers over here won't ride a little ways to get the photo...the challenge is to you. Lets see your ride in front of Buckingham Palace

Old 09-19-2014, 05:39 AM
peg20
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jtarter
Peg20
I put up the challenge for pictures of your bike in front of your state capital. Since these fellers over here won't ride a little ways to get the photo...the challenge is to you. Lets see your ride in front of Buckingham Palace
Thanks for the interest. I'm not sure I'll get around to that until next week sometime. I'm not worried about winning the challenge, so please move on to keep momentum. But I promise I'll post my photo anyway, OK?

Old 09-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Jack Ryan
Cruiser
Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Yes, let's move on before there is ice on the roads.

Old 09-19-2014, 02:06 PM
Happy Hippo
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Nexttttt

Old 09-19-2014, 06:06 PM
Ragnar
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for the interest. I'm not sure I'll get around to that until next week sometime. I'm not worried about winning the challenge, so please move on to keep momentum. But I promise I'll post my photo anyway, OK?
Looking forward to seeing it!

Originally Posted by Jack Ryan
Yes, let's move on before there is ice on the roads.
Originally Posted by Happy Hippo
Nexttttt

I'll bump it.

Since, apparently, now it's time for me to be sick as f*** just when I would have had time to ride again, how about your bike at the drug store. GOS, or cold meds on the seat.

Old 09-20-2014, 06:25 PM
Jack Ryan
Cruiser
Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

How about a picture at your local festival? One of ours is the Persimmon Festival and it starts tomorrow. GOS and something that identifies with an area festival.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Ironman0621
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 14' Softail Slim

New user here, just purchased a Red Sunglo '14 Slim and I'm really enjoying the ride. Liking to add quite a few things already. Stage 1 upgrade and Arlen Ness Bob Dron Fairing installed(still needing to be paint matched).

Old 09-21-2014, 06:25 PM
Happy Hippo
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Ironman0621
New user here, just purchased a Red Sunglo '14 Slim and I'm really enjoying the ride. Liking to add quite a few things already. Stage 1 upgrade and Arlen Ness Bob Dron Fairing installed(still needing to be paint matched).

This is the Photo game thread not new user introductions. But welcome and hopefully we have another new player.

Quick Reply: Softtail Photo Game Thread