Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Samson exhaust suck!

Old 03-24-2014, 11:06 PM
07 chopper
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Samson should have never moved to Sturgis!

Old 03-26-2014, 01:14 PM
denero
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Samson suckkkk

Old 03-26-2014, 01:29 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by nikonf8
Samson teck what's up with the 39 inch cholos with removable baffles and tips I have benn waiting a couple of months for a set and when I ask my dealer he said my guess is as good as his. Roomer has it that Samson has financial problems . First it was the move then it was a chromer what's the story now. No one minded waiting here on the east coast because it was winter and now it's just about riding season and that's when it really starts to hurt can you shed any light on exactly what is holding up the process thank you
I guess I am not going to get a response on my post. if plating is there biggest problem they should invest in starting up and doing there own plating I'm sure there would be a big bucks to get it going but if they plan on sticking around this would solve there problems and would pay off in the end.

Old 03-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Redbeard719
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,220 Likes on 545 Posts

I guess I am not going to get a response on my post. if plating is there biggest problem they should invest in starting up and doing there own plating I'm sure there would be a big bucks to get it going but if they plan on sticking around this would solve there problems and would pay off in the end.
Response? From Samson? That's funny right there!

The title of this thread is perfect when describing Samson. They suck, plain and simple. Before their move to SD, it wasn't as bad, but even then, one still had to wait weeks/months to get a full set of pipes. Now it's gone from bad to worse and is inexcusable.

I'd like to have a set of fishtails on my 2006 Springer Classic. I won't even look at Samson's offerings, because of the complete lack of regard to the customer and their dishonest business practice. And I recommend the same to others. I work too hard for my money to have some company feel they don't need to work hard for their money.

And that excuse about the chrome plating company being elsewhere is sorry too. I've sent parts out to be chromed before, and never waited more than a couple weeks.

Old 03-26-2014, 04:46 PM
Samson_tech
Former Sponsor

That is the long term goal to be our own plater. We used to do that in California but there's too many EPA and CARB laws governing plating. Can you tell me what dealer you ordered the 39"s from and I might be able to give you a proper ETA. You can PM me with your real name so the dealer can reference that for me.

Thank you,
Brian

Old 03-26-2014, 06:33 PM
FrozenInTime
Tourer
Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Love my Sampson pipes! Little dissapointed with the loss of 6 horsies but made up for it with added torque. I will buy them again. Fishtails rock!

Old 03-26-2014, 07:13 PM
Michael knowles
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think finding good plating companies is going to get tougher, lots are folding up shop.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:24 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by FrozenInTime
Love my Sampson pipes! Little dissapointed with the loss of 6 horsies but made up for it with added torque. I will buy them again. Fishtails rock!
I love Samson's Exhaust, had them on my last deluxe. But they got to pick up the production on their pipes. Waiting 2 months for a set of pipes will cause some folks to go another route. So, they are losing money.

I will ALWAYS have Samson's on my softails, if they continue to make them, but CMON guys, PICK IT UP!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2014, 07:33 PM
GymRat523
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear all the problems. My 08 has 30,000 miles with their upswept fishtails and they still look and sound new.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:59 PM
07 chopper
Cruiser

I agree with the above post, but they need to get their act together or will lose a bunch of customers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Samson exhaust suck!