Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Samson what the hell... Damn

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 01:11 PM
denero
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Samson what the hell... Damn

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN

Its really frustrated that

Last year november Saturday, 16 November 2013 i ordered through the web.. order no 1695

True Dual Crossover w/ 2¼" Heatshields & 2 1/4" x 33" Slip-ons w inish: Sinister_Black_Ceramic_(Part_#_S3-470B)
S3-470 $899.95 $899.95
PAID FULL USING MY CREDIT CARD
but once i tried to measure my bike.. i change the order straight away by calling and email to samson
and everything was CLEAR and CONFIRMED (i emailed bunch stating the right size and measurement and code) ,
and i have done this changes right on next day 17 november 2013

the change is the 33inch muffler become 28inch muffler black ceramic which is

Sinister Black Ceramic (S3-469B)
True Dual Crossover w/ 2¼" Heatshields & 2 1/4" x 28 1/2" Slip-ons w/Removable Longtail Tips / Fits 2012 to 2014 Harley Davidson Softail Motorcycles
head pipes remains the same

BUT since there is no stock ,they told me that i have to wait for BACK ORDER around 3 weeks... but problem and excuses keep comin...
i do not what is going on in samson and waited for 3 months (during this 3 months i emailed bunch and stated again and again and i did even called to make sure is the right one)

AND AFTER LONG WAIT, I HAVE WAITED Untill 3 february 2014 MY full system samson pipes arrives...but what i received is beyond my order...

which is only 23inch muffler... 5inch shorter
my bike rear fender is customed to fit 28inch.. 5inch different is huge.. i have to redo everything...

And i keep calling and email back to samson and
NO ONE SEEM TO TAKE THIS SERIOUS... KEEP ASKIN ME TO WAIT AND GOING TO EMAIL ME.

Mr jacob is the one answering my call and i am dealing with..he told me that he gonna send me the replacement muffler, and i waited till today 3 months has been going.. NO ANSWER AT ALL, just an email keep saying to wait and stupid hope.

i love samson pipe and i wait, i wasted a lot money to pay my country tax and duty to get the pipes , and also making international direct call

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO REPLACE THE MUFFLER ME, FINE... DO NOT GIVE ME HOPE AND SAYING WILL GOING TO SHIP IT...
BY THE WAY ... THEY EVEN DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE EXACT CODE THAT MATCH THE SIZE OF MUFFLER...

SERVICE SUCKS...

thanks
denny
denero1111@gmail.com

Last edited by denero; 03-28-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:43 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Samson

Well your just another dis satisfied customer and the list is growing daily. Sounds to me like they are going to go out of business if they are not planing that what they have been doing lately will help them go. Once you get a bad rap the word travels fast you missed the other thread about Samson. When I call my supplier about my most recent order which is way over two months and I ask what's up with Samson he replies your guess is as good as mine the dealers and just as upset as we are. All we can do is wait a little longer and if things aren't straighten out we will have to move on. I do understand they may have a problem with plating but it's there job to figure it out. It would also be nice if they had a Samson forum to keep us all informed as it stands you can think what you want. Us guys on the east coast were not that much worried about the delay but that was months ago when riding season was off in the distance but not it's right around the corner and we are now in the pissed off mode

Old 03-26-2014, 03:06 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

+1 Nikon, they need to get their act together for sure. They just moved to Sturgis also, wonder how many bikers are going to complain in PERSON now, instead of through a email?

Better act fast or people and vendors will just drop them like a bad habit.....

Old 03-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Samson_tech
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Denny,
According to our paperwork you asked us to write up a change order for the 23.5" and you replied to Jacob that this was ok and what you wanted.

If you want the 28.5" just give us a call and I'm sure that's an easy fix but to say you're being conned?

Thank you,
Brian

Last edited by Samson_tech; 03-27-2014 at 08:09 AM.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:54 PM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts

I know you guys feel like you are being screwed but at least this guy is trying to help out. Bottom line is don't buy their product.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:27 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by dansax
I know you guys feel like you are being screwed but at least this guy is trying to help out. Bottom line is don't buy their product.
I gotta buy their product!! No one else makes a set of Fish Tails like Samson does. This will be my 3rd set of fishtails from Samson, they just need to speed up the process of better customer service, and make more of an AWESOME PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Thanks Brian for helping out with everyones problems, and tell JR he's still the man to talk to when it comes to Exhaust for our bikes.

Old 03-27-2014, 01:00 PM
denero
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Samson_tech
Hi Denny,
According to our paperwork you asked us to write up a change order for the 23.5" and you replied to Jacob that this was ok and what you wanted.

If you want the 28.5" just give us a call and I'm sure that's an easy fix but to say you're being conned?

Thank you,
Brian
that is according to your paperwork and assumed for the changes... i never hear or ask or read an email that agreed to 23.5"

I think i have called many times... and what i got is wait and wait... i am tying to be patient... told me that will going to email me.... but nothing...
. but mr jacob vanished suddenly... he agreed to send the replacement.

well thanks for the reply
SAMSON IS STILL THE BEST PIPE... sorry to be rude....
at least i have an answer....

Old 03-27-2014, 03:38 PM
klf33
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Not good to hear . not when I am considering the sidewinders .. :S

Old 03-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Samson_tech
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by denero
that is according to your paperwork and assumed for the changes... i never hear or ask or read an email that agreed to 23.5"

I think i have called many times... and what i got is wait and wait... i am tying to be patient... told me that will going to email me.... but nothing...
. but mr jacob vanished suddenly... he agreed to send the replacement.

well thanks for the reply
SAMSON IS STILL THE BEST PIPE... sorry to be rude....
at least i have an answer....
Hi Denny,

We will get you taken care of I promise you that. Please give us a call and ask for JR. He will take care of everything for you.

Thank you,
Brian

Old 03-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Bestrafen
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 518 Likes on 267 Posts

I love the look of the Samson fishtails, and would really like a set for my Heritage.
That being said, in the last few months I have been seeing the same complaints, over, and over. In as much as I would like a set of their pipes, I will pass on them.

It's a shame really, as they are some beautiful looking and sounding pipes.

Quick Reply: Samson what the hell... Damn