Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 01:22 AM
Nostradamus74
Road Captain
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome

I’d like to share with you an extremely satisfying experience I had with one of the Sponsors of HDF.

When I first entered this Forum and “declared” my intentions of modding my BO on the “chrome look”, I contacted SPORT CHROME, to have info about practicability, technics and prices.

Jon (Jonathan Reed, manager of SPORT CHROME) has been immediately friendly, professional and kind in any possible way. We started planning what to do, how and when, cooperating for months in finding solutions and parts. Consider that I’m in Italy and SPORT CHROME is located in California so everything was supposed to be a little more complicated in this “intercontinental project”, but it turned out being an easy, smooth and pleasant experience.

I managed to find the vast majority of parts I needed from HDF members (thanks guys!) and eBay and had the parts shipped to SPORT CHROME. Now all the chrome parts are going to be sent to me to have them installed. Moreover Jon has been so patient and kind to find for me some more smaller parts I needed to complete the project. In the meanwhile I had been constantly updated on the “work in progress” and also received pics of the various parts once they were done. Now I’m glad to share these pics with you and later on, when I’ll have all parts installed on the bike, I’ll update this thread and post some pics of the bike with all the parts installed. I hope this might be helpful for some of you in getting some inspirations, ideas and see how these parts look like once chromed. Some of them have been already seen around, some other haven’t.

The show quality of their chrome plating is simply awesome and pics don’t do justice to them. Prices are fair and you really get what you pay for, no doubts about it. It has been a real pleasure to deal with such an outstanding, reliable and trustworthy person as Jon and his Staff and I’m glad to share my experience and feedback with you. Now I’ll let the pics talk for me.

Chromed Stock Oil Tank and Blackline Console

Attached Thumbnails Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-img_5031.jpg   Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-img_5038.jpg  

Last edited by Nostradamus74; 04-14-2014 at 01:35 AM.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:25 AM
Nostradamus74
Road Captain

Chromed Stock Swingarm, Fork Sliders and Dragbars

Attached Thumbnails Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-img_5065.jpg   Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-img_5067.jpg   Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-img_5086.jpg   Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-img_0304.jpg   Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-img_5012.jpg  

Old 04-14-2014, 01:27 AM
Nostradamus74
Road Captain

Chromed Stock Gasser Wheels

Attached Thumbnails Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-immagine-472-1263.jpg   Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-immagine-472-1269.jpg   Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-immagine-472-1270.jpg   Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-immagine-472-1271.jpg   Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome-immagine-472-1272.jpg  

Old 04-14-2014, 03:29 AM
Todd1113
Cruiser
Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

Nice! Look forward to seeing the after pics.

Old 04-14-2014, 07:26 PM
HD and VETTE
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Todd1113
Nice! Look forward to seeing the after pics.
What he said ,,,, Plus you have those new tank emblems...

With all that chrome will you be able to float better over the water to get to the party on time?

Old 04-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Doc John
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Really nice... My Breakout is getting jealous

Old 04-14-2014, 07:52 PM
cdonis
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 296 Likes on 240 Posts

Nice , but probably really pricey. I really want my stock wheels done! Cant wait to see the pics after assembly.

Old 04-14-2014, 08:53 PM
tmitchellof PG
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I had my front wheel stripped and re-chromed by Sport Chrome, about a month ago, after reading about them on this forum.
I live in SW Florida which is also quite a distance to CA. nothing like the distance from Italy.
They did a great job on my wheel and I recommend them.

Tom

Old 04-14-2014, 09:21 PM
dmlogs0
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sport Chrome is doing a Blackline console for me right now. I can't wait to get it back and install it on my Breakout...especially after these pictures!

Old 04-14-2014, 09:47 PM
HD and VETTE
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HD shot me down on the belt buckles. Said they are restricted but wont say why. Cancelled my order. Also said my order for the Blackline console is on backorder until end of month. To many of us putting it on our Breakouts. So now Ill install the CVO emblems like yours but leaving them satin.
Ok lets get that bike together, Ill send photos of the emblem after I get them installed.
You are going to be looking good.

Quick Reply: Breakout - Chromed Parts by Sport Chrome