Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Purple Haze...I'm Sorry.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Softtail Bob
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Purple Haze...I'm Sorry.

Hey I just wanted to make a public apology to Purple Haze for some things I had said in a post yesterday that were uncalled for. This is a great forum and everyone on here has something worthy to offer in the way of advice or experience. I was having a bad day yesterday and lashed out a Purple for no reason. For this I am sorry and would like to apologize once again for sticking my keyboard in my mouth. Purple I hope you can forgive me and I want you to know I do appreciate your comments and opinions. Have a great day!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Soft06
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: Purple Haze...I'm Sorry.

I don't know what any of this was about but, I do know it takes a man to step up and be a man, and say I'm sorry.
WTG Bob...

Old 03-27-2007, 01:56 PM
SCJE8
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I didn't see the off-colorcomments, but I gotta agree with Soft06, WTG Bob!

I work in the IT industry in theFlorida University System and fully understand those 'keyboard in the mouth' days...it happens to all of us!

Movingon!

Steve

Old 03-27-2007, 05:59 PM
purple haze
Road Master

HEY no big deal, but it did kind of hurt my feeling's because I remembor how much you wanted that beautiful FAT BOY and how you where concerned at not getting loan and I tryed to give you the hope that you would have no problem because the money you put down and I even went to N.A.D.A site and KELLY BLUE BOOK so I was trying to tell you it was done deal, also I had 05 FAT BOY that look's just like your's, except not as nice as your's because I think those wheel's are bad *** and even like better than my 06 scremin eagle's wheel's and every time I would see your bike made me sorry for trading for 06, YES I do like to have some power that's why I traded, but guy I'm far from being rich just took care of my credit and with trade swung the deal, BUT now I have my *** up with alligator'sbecause of bill's now and far from bike being paid for, and if I was smart and not dumb! I would allready have 05 paid for! BUT I'm sorry also because I can not write well and have had people make fun of my ignorant writing skill's, that had me on offensive, now I'm afraid to write anything now but wanted to thank you, for you did make me feel better, and for every one else sorry for running off at mouth, I guess since you live in DALLAS also you must have had problem in car or bike getting on freeway and people will not let you merge and then you have a car on your rear pushing you in, sorry for using redneck as the one doing the pushing and I pray to god yall do not think of me as redneck, just not very smart and write poorly! and to much! and put my foot in my mouth to much, so sorry to every one.

Old 03-27-2007, 06:28 PM
Mike NY
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

And now back to our regular scheduled program......

Glad you guys are sqaure...

Mike
NY

Old 03-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Crazy Canuck
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

AHHHHH!!!
Isn't that cute. Two bikers kissing and making up.
Life is too short to keep grudges. Well done guys.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Softtail Bob
Road Captain

Cool.. I really felt bad yesterday.. Thanks for accepting the apology.. Nowwe canall RIDE ON!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 08:49 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Since we're all in the Metroplex, why don't we take a ride, get some Bar-B-Que and forget about it.

Peace

And hey, this is Texas, Redneck is a term of indearment.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:56 PM
purple haze
Road Master

THANK YOU, I like to have friend's, not wanting to make someone mad, I really try to watch what I say but you never know when you put footin mouth. PURPLE HAZE

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/FAD46BB924FA4D4391061BCB9F993CAF.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-27-2007, 09:03 PM
purple haze
Road Master

MAN I'M ready since the rain has dryed up I'M going for a quicky right now!! NO matter how bad I feel a good ride get's me to center. AT longhorn harley saturday is free beer, maybe nice place to start from!! LATER I'm gone to street fight with rush hour traffic. PEACE PURPLE HAZE.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/215B72DD10C04292BB5A23306256A6ED.jpg[/IMG]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Purple Haze...I'm Sorry.