Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Olive pearl roll call...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 11:16 PM
SKT
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Olive pearl roll call...

Lets see them!

I take delivery of an '07 Springer classic this week. I ordered it in olive pearl and vivid black two tone. I have yet to see one in person. Pretty bold move-I know, especially considering that I hated the color when I first saw it; however, it was not on a Springer. I think that it fits the bike really well. Got white walls, fish tails, passing lamps,and some other stuff that will be put on prior to delivery. I am coming from the Dyna family (bobbed outSuperglide Sport), and look forward to the Softail community.

I willpost my picshere as soon as I pick it up!

Old 04-02-2007, 12:14 AM
NW FXSTS
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Olive pearl roll call...

Sounds like a very nice ride and I think that color pattern does look great on the Springer. Congrats!!!

Old 04-02-2007, 12:27 AM
blackbirdxx
Cruiser

I love the color...the photo doesn't do it justice...you have to see one in person!

Old 04-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Mike05
Tourer

I felt the same way when I ordered my 2005 Vivid Black/Lava Red Sunglo Heritage Classic in October of 2004. All I saw was the color samples the dealer had. I got the bike in March 2005. I worried 5 months about how it would look. I was veryhappy!!

I've seen the Olive/Black in person and it looks great. To be honest, I don't think I've seen a factory color combo I didn't like.

Congrats on the new bike.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:16 AM
SKT
Road Master

As promised, just a little late. Been riding, customizing, and posting instead of following though with my word that I would post pics here.

Anyways, here they are!

Old 07-24-2007, 08:27 AM
skulznflames
Cruiser

Are you showing usthe bike or showing off all your other toys.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:23 PM
panamoncreel
Tourer

Hey SKT, how's the ride difference on that Springer Classic feel lowered versus the stock height? I've always mulled over lowering it. I like the look. But I do grind my FLSTSC's floorboards every now and then at stock height. AND, I didn't want to lower it if it meant the ride would suffer to the point where I felt like I'd be bucked off on a good freeway pothole. Lemme know!

Old 07-24-2007, 12:39 PM
smittyp83
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

If HD had come out with the Olive colored Springer when I bought my '06 Heritage, there's no doubt in my mind thatI would have paid the extra $ for the Springer. That color, especially on the Springer Classic, is awesome!

Old 07-24-2007, 02:07 PM
SKT
Road Master

ORIGINAL: skulznflames

Are you showing usthe bike or showing off all your other toys.
Just some pics...dude.

But thanks for noticing.

P.S. I like you little wooden fence ?

If memory serves me correct, your the guy that got an attitude before. Keep up the good work!

Old 07-24-2007, 02:11 PM
SKT
Road Master

ORIGINAL: panamoncreel

Hey SKT, how's the ride difference on that Springer Classic feel lowered versus the stock height? I've always mulled over lowering it. I like the look. But I do grind my FLSTSC's floorboards every now and then at stock height. AND, I didn't want to lower it if it meant the ride would suffer to the point where I felt like I'd be bucked off on a good freeway pothole. Lemme know!
It is a little stiffer. Not bad though, even for 2-up w/ the Wife. I scrapedat stock too, now it is worse. I used to take it easy (lol), but now I'm not worried about it.

Just adds character. If you do a search under my screen name, and look at some of my previous entries, I have done some pretty detailed write-ups on the feed back after lowering it. Best of luck, and please post some pics!

Quick Reply: Olive pearl roll call...