Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

paul yaffe's skirt blowers exhaust system on rocker

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 06:57 AM
evil1_89
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question paul yaffe's skirt blowers exhaust system on rocker

Hey guys i wanted to ask if there is a paul yaffe skirt blowers exhaust fitted onto a rocker or did anyone attempted to install one. was there any mods done?

Last edited by evil1_89; 07-22-2014 at 07:01 AM.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Rodzilla6
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I have not seen one, so i did a search on here for you and nothing obvious for the rocker showed up. I wonder yaffes site would say...they must have installed one on a rocker at some point...
Good luck and ride safe.

Old 07-23-2014, 07:46 PM
evil1_89
Stage IV

Originally Posted by Rodzilla6
I have not seen one, so i did a search on here for you and nothing obvious for the rocker showed up. I wonder yaffes site would say...they must have installed one on a rocker at some point...
Good luck and ride safe.
Thanx for responding brother i actually found a couple of pic and a video .sent an email to the guy but no reply Curtesy of HDSXM in france

Old 07-24-2014, 06:43 AM
Rodzilla6
Road Warrior

No problem my friend. With my rocker, i liked the way the stock pipes looked but not the flow or sound. Theres a company over here that cores your stock mufflers and has a variety of baffles for you to choose from...diff. sound levels. My brother and i did it and use the mid range baffles. Very cost effective also.
I like the looks of the skirt blowers but i wonder if it would be too loud with the tips pointing that way? I looked at them once and the cost of them would eat up alot of beer money...lol.
Good luck and ride safe.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:52 AM
JimGnitecki
Road Warrior
Received 173 Likes on 120 Posts

No problem my friend. With my rocker, i liked the way the stock pipes looked but not the flow or sound. Theres a company over here that cores your stock mufflers and has a variety of baffles for you to choose from...diff. sound levels. My brother and i did it and use the mid range baffles. Very cost effective also.
I like the looks of the skirt blowers but i wonder if it would be too loud with the tips pointing that way? I looked at them once and the cost of them would eat up alot of beer money...lol.
Good luck and ride safe.

That exhaust seems to point the exhaust right at the rider! I would wonder about sound level, heat, and breathing in a lot of exhaust at stop lights.

Jim G

Old 07-25-2014, 07:44 PM
evil1_89
Stage IV

Originally Posted by JimGnitecki
That exhaust seems to point the exhaust right at the rider! I would wonder about sound level, heat, and breathing in a lot of exhaust at stop lights.

Jim G
Im guessing thats the point and also ive seen vids on youtube and they seem to be loud but i dont understand is that ive found the exhaust the problem is some are long and the others are shorter by a couple of inches im guessing the long ones wont fit since its near the rear wide frame and swing arm... but the crazy part is they both pack the same manufacture part number 600069 and i dont know which ones the short one or which one is the long version one this sucks.

Old 07-26-2014, 06:46 AM
Rodzilla6
Road Warrior

Good thing about exhaust, you have alot to pick from. Yaffe also made a wild looking one that was a two into one, that flared out big and had holes drilled in the chrome hest shields.
Looked cool, but cost was big...and i think it had no baffles and it would not take a baffle...non starter for me, too loud...

Old 07-26-2014, 10:34 PM
evil1_89
Stage IV

Good thing about exhaust, you have alot to pick from. Yaffe also made a wild looking one that was a two into one, that flared out big and had holes drilled in the chrome hest shields.
Looked cool, but cost was big...and i think it had no baffles and it would not take a baffle...non starter for me, too loud...
Yup there is the phantom I & phantom II, i actually had the chance to hear them in person and they were fitted onto a breakout , i cant recall if it was a cvo or the regular one. but did have a different sound to it

Old 07-27-2014, 08:31 AM
Extinguishfire
Intermediate

Originally Posted by evil1_89
Thanx for responding brother i actually found a couple of pic and a video .sent an email to the guy but no reply Curtesy of HDSXM in france

I wonder how much rake they have on those trees they added?