Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

H-D Low Profile Smoked Windshield - For Springers - Good shape

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 11:51 PM
Cousy
Road Captain
Received 71 Likes on 60 Posts
Default H-D Low Profile Smoked Windshield - For Springers - Good shape

Discontinued and hard to find, low profile smoked windshield, HD part no. 58783-97. Measures 13.5" from headlamp opening to top edge. The width is the same as a "King" windshield. Selling complete with attached hardware. This came off a 1998 Heritage Springer but may also fit newer Springers like the Crossbones.

It is in good condition, but please understand that it is not perfect. The flaws are very difficult to show in pictures. I really don't know what word to use, but let's say that there are some minor spots/wrinkles in the tint at the bottom edge and at the top left corner. Just a couple of spots where the tint is not totally transparent like the rest of the windshield. Additionally, there are some light swirl marks in the shield. These flaws can be seen under the fluorescent lights in my garage, but when I went for a ride today I did not notice any of the above on the road. It's certainly nothing that would distract you from the road or prevent an unobstructed view. The shield is not cracked anywhere, and the mount is in good, clean shape.

$200 shipped CONUS.