Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Softail parts (stock and accessory) Screamin' Eagle Deuce. Lots of PICs!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 11:05 PM
FXSTDSE
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SuperJoe
Guys,
I do still have the stock exhaust and the handlebars. I think they're the same thing as the 2003 SE Deuce as far as I know. I'll have to see if I feel like digging them out of the garage right now as it's all pretty packed away.
if they are the same as fxstdse 03,i would b interrested,price and could they be sent to australia?

Old 11-13-2011, 11:08 PM
FXSTDSE
5th Gear

Guys,
I do still have the stock exhaust and the handlebars. I think they're the same thing as the 2003 SE Deuce as far as I know. I'll have to see if I feel like digging them out of the garage right now as it's all pretty packed away.
joe if it the same for the fxstdse i would like,do u send to australia?

Old 11-15-2011, 08:20 PM
SuperJoe
Cruiser

Unfortunately, I really don't feel like dealing with international shipping my good man.

Old 11-16-2011, 07:57 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,773 Likes on 2,112 Posts

Check your PM Joe. G.

Old 06-17-2012, 10:39 PM
Doug Kline
Stage I
Default HandleBars and Tach Mount

I know this is an old posting, but are the mini-tach mount and Handlebars still available? I am interested in them.

Old 07-07-2012, 10:32 PM
bykerchyc
Cruiser

Do you still have this? ***** G. Skull collection derby cover Price reduced $25 STILL AVAILABLE - Is it black or chrome? Interested! jaymers@bresnan.net for pic please! Thanks!

Old 12-18-2014, 03:43 AM
Suzie1
Stage II

Do you still have the handle bars with the tachometer trim?

Old 01-11-2015, 02:37 PM
tchevy72
Stage II
Default derby cover

Guys,
I've got some stuff I'm gonna part with. I had an '04 Scramin' Eagle Deuce which sadly has gone down the road due to a comfort upgrade... Anyway, below is the list of parts and a description w/ price. We'll have to handle shipping on a case by case basis but will be no problem as I ship UPS from work all the time. Also, here is a couple of flickr accounts with all of the pictures and should be accessible by anyone. One account shows some close ups of the parts and the second one shows some of the stuff mounted on my Deuce.

Thanks for looking and post up any questions you might have.

Close up pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4921710...7623929089310/

Pics on the bike:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4921710...7623804820307/

Sundowner seat (used very little and only when the wife was along). Seat is in excellent shape!! Price reduced $200 SHIPPED CONUS STILL AVAILABLE

Screamin' Eagle Deuce handle bars w/ tach mount (a little chrome peeling on the edge of the tach mount.) Price reduced $25

Harley Leather bag (handlebar or anywhere else you wanna strap it to) $20..........SOLD.........

Screamin' Eagle Deuce air cleaner w/ stage one filter (great looking air cleaner cover with "Screamin Eagle 1550" on it. Great for someone w/ a 95" kit. There are extra parts here and I wanna make sure I don't short someone on hardware so you get it all) Price reduced $40

Stock inner primary off of '04 SE Deuce (I THINK it will fit Softails from '94 up to at least '04 and probably a little beyond. You check on that though) $25

***** G. Skull collection derby cover Price reduced $25 STILL AVAILABLE

Stock exhaust off of a '04 SE Deuce 95". (pretty self explanatory) $offer

Quick tatch windshield w/ hardware (100th anniversary logo, great shape w/ some bug residue as I don't believe in aggressively cleaning windshields. Looking through some bug smear is better than scratches) $100 ..........SOLD.........

Custom Vehicle Operation (CVO) fitted cover w/ bag (very nice cover w/ a great CVO logo. Only used in my garage) $75 ......SOLD.......

Deuce passenger backrest w/ chrome luggage rack (includes all hardware needed to install it. No drilling, all bolt on. This is a neat piece because you can remove it in 30 seconds w/ a 9/16" wrench if you want a cleaner look when the little lady isn't with. All mounting hardware would stay hidden under the seat. Also, remember that when you buy this from Harley you have to buy all three pieces. Upright, pad, and the rack separately.) $100.......SOLD.......

Harley Screamin' Eagle 16 gauge double barrel shotgun exhaust w/ baffles (lower mounting plate included. These are supposed to be some good power pipes. Pipes are in nice shape, I just didn't wipe them down before pics) $offer ............SOLD............

Stock headlight bucket assembly off the '04 SE Deuce. $offer ............SOLD.............
I'm interested in the derby cover do you know if it'll fit a 05 heritage with an 88ci? Thanks

Old 01-11-2015, 02:57 PM
tchevy72
Stage II

I'm interested in the derby cover, do you know if it'll fit a 05 heritage with an 88ci?

Old 02-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Butchie
Stage I
Default Seat

Would like to know if you still have the sundowner seat.

Quick Reply: Softail parts (stock and accessory) Screamin' Eagle Deuce. Lots of PICs!