Deuce Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 02:55 PM
Atoned4
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is my 04 Deuce that I picked up last year. I have been doing a few things to it, so I haven't posted until now. So far I have added 1.5" T-bars that were supposed to be the highest ones available with a lot of pullback, but they ended up being pretty close to Wild1 507's (if I remember correctly). I also just installed the Ness Quarter Fairing (still need to come up with the top bracket mount and adjust the headlight accordingly), and I am in the process of Plasti Dipping the bike. It will be a Matte White Pearl and I will black out all the chrome (should have bought the black bars).

Future plans are to do a tank lift and drop the back 2 inches. Someday I will do the Heartland kit on the rear or come up with a custom fender myself.

Now:

Soon it will be like this:

Last edited by Atoned4; 02-28-2015 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:01 PM
Atoned4
4th Gear

Originally Posted by digthemlows
Well, that was a lot of work, but now I know more about my bike! :-)
The apes looks SWEET!! I had a real hard time trying to decide between going with 14" apes or T-Bars. I have always been an ape guy, and had mini apes on the Deuce before. I was about to get some Carlini 14" Flying Apes, but then decided to go with the T-bars. The apes sure change the look of the Deuce though... nice choice!!

Old 03-10-2015, 12:23 PM
digthemlows
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Atoned4
The apes looks SWEET!! I had a real hard time trying to decide between going with 14" apes or T-Bars. I have always been an ape guy, and had mini apes on the Deuce before. I was about to get some Carlini 14" Flying Apes, but then decided to go with the T-bars. The apes sure change the look of the Deuce though... nice choice!!
Thanks...... Got rid of the "flame" wheel too.....I like the spoke look better.

Old 03-10-2015, 01:09 PM
Atoned4
4th Gear

Originally Posted by digthemlows
Thanks...... Got rid of the "flame" wheel too.....I like the spoke look better.
I agree. Never liked the flamed wheel personally, but once you added the apes, definitely needed the spokes. The combination of the chubby apes, the Anniversary paint, and the spoke front just pulls everything together nicely.

BTW, what is that chrome canister on your frame?

Old 03-10-2015, 02:48 PM
digthemlows
Cruiser

Harley Billett Stash Tube. has a few tools and my registration in it....

Old 03-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Village Idiot™
Stellar HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Atoned4
Here is my 04 Deuce that I picked up last year. I have been doing a few things to it, so I haven't posted until now. So far I have added 1.5" T-bars that were supposed to be the highest ones available with a lot of pullback, but they ended up being pretty close to Wild1 507's (if I remember correctly). I also just installed the Ness Quarter Fairing (still need to come up with the top bracket mount and adjust the headlight accordingly), and I am in the process of Plasti Dipping the bike. It will be a Matte White Pearl and I will black out all the chrome (should have bought the black bars).

Future plans are to do a tank lift and drop the back 2 inches. Someday I will do the Heartland kit on the rear or come up with a custom fender myself.

Now:
Working on the black part for mine. Got a 17x6 rear wheel that's nearly solid from a Softail Custom and had it PC'ed flat black and the rear strut covers PC'ed in satin. I'm going to work my way forward eventually. Did the coil relocation and ditched the chrome coil cover in favor of the black cover-less coil.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Atoned4
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Village Idiot™
Working on the black part for mine. Got a 17x6 rear wheel that's nearly solid from a Softail Custom and had it PC'ed flat black and the rear strut covers PC'ed in satin. I'm going to work my way forward eventually. Did the coil relocation and ditched the chrome coil cover in favor of the black cover-less coil.
I saw your bike earlier in the thread. I would love to see some pics of it (better detail). There aren't that many blacked out Deuces that I have seen. the ones I have seen look amazing. Looks like you have quite a tank lift on yours! I am going to do a 3" or 4". Is yours over 4"?

I will have to go cheap first (Plasti Dip or paint) and then do PC piece by piece. Was there a reason why you didn't PC the stock Deuce back wheel?

Old 03-21-2015, 09:57 PM
digthemlows
Cruiser

Got my Deuce Pinstriped!!

03 Anniversary Deuce with Pinstripes

Old 03-21-2015, 09:59 PM
digthemlows
Cruiser
Old 03-22-2015, 10:13 AM
Delldoe3030