Bad Boy Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 10:22 AM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,804 Likes on 2,123 Posts

Originally Posted by 97FXSTSB
Checking in and nice to see some activity and new bikes in the Bad Boy thread! Had a chance to review the new Low Rider S and ride with the guys from H-D who styled the new bike. This is one that I would love to park next to my Bad Boy. Here's my review:

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/fi...src=SOC&dom=fb
Nice write up B. Sounds like you're already to have one in the garage.. Your BB is still a style statement after all these years. BTW did you buy new boots for the road test? LOL. G.

The following 2 users liked this post by back again:
seahwk51 (04-28-2016), tgaetto (04-30-2016)
Old 04-30-2016, 12:34 PM
97FXSTSB
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 55 chevy
the bike looks sick lowered. how many inches have you lowered it? i am thinking of lowering mine as well but a little concerned about clearance- I am 6'4" and 230lbs. also any specs you can offer about the lowering kit that you used would be helpful. thanks
Thanks. The bars I have a WO512 Chubby drag bars. Tank clearance can be an issue depending on how far you angle them downward. At a level position you're okay. Lowered the front with the White Bros Springer lowering kit and the rear with Progressive 422s. Hope that helps.

Old 05-02-2016, 03:29 PM
55 chevy
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 97FXSTSB
Thanks. The bars I have a WO512 Chubby drag bars. Tank clearance can be an issue depending on how far you angle them downward. At a level position you're okay. Lowered the front with the White Bros Springer lowering kit and the rear with Progressive 422s. Hope that helps.

thanks for the info 97FXSTSB.

definitely going to consider picking them up

Old 05-05-2016, 09:38 AM
55 chevy
Novice

has anybody ever seen a set of sparkplug wires like this before? the wires have some kind of a clamp between the wires that appears to have a ground wire fro it to the coil. this definitely isn't factory and i have never seen this before. the coil is factory as well

since I picked up the badboy i have been going through the bike fixing this and that and the bike seems to be running a little rough and this is one area that i am curious about.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Thumbnails  Bad Boy Pictures-badboy-coil-pic.jpg    Bad Boy Pictures-badboy-pic.jpg  
Old 05-05-2016, 12:26 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,804 Likes on 2,123 Posts

I have some similar to those. Think they are Magnums. They are older and ground differently from those pictured. G.

Old 05-20-2016, 11:16 PM
tgaetto
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Progress..

Cleaned up the wires, got the carb on and one of many sets of pipes... Always loved the staggered look! More to do but, time to ride a bit!

Last edited by tgaetto; 05-20-2016 at 11:19 PM.
The following users liked this post:
huggies (11-03-2016)
Old 05-21-2016, 06:44 AM
SirHarley
Road Warrior

Received 977 Likes on 504 Posts

Verrrry Nice...!!!!!! The Handlebars look great with those turn signals. And the pipes are great too. That bike looks way better then when you got it. Nice detailing! It has the stock look without too much aftermarket crap. Keep the essential stock BadBoy look and you cant go wrong! Kudos.....!
SirHarley...:-)
Ps. I took off my lower belt guard. It cleans up the rear wheel area nicely. That cheap plastic guard constantly needed armor all anyways! Check out my earlier pics.

Old 05-23-2016, 11:03 AM
tgaetto
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Lowered the front over the weekend with rockers, what a difference in handling! I couldn't stand the stance, now it's way more comfortable too!

Old 05-30-2016, 02:52 PM
55 chevy
Novice

Originally Posted by tgaetto

Cleaned up the wires, got the carb on and one of many sets of pipes... Always loved the staggered look! More to do but, time to ride a bit!
yup looks pretty sweet for sure.

Attached Thumbnails  Bad Boy Pictures-badboy-pic.jpg  
Old 06-06-2016, 02:00 AM
skullhead
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Been a long time!!

Originally Posted by hogwash
OK, So I'm not in the know....did Skullhead sell his bike?
Hey guys, been a long time since I've been on here but got an email that reminded me about you all so just thought I'd check in.

Yes I did sell the bike, life happens, and you do what you have to do. It was hard though, out of all the bikes I've had and sold it's the one I really hated letting go. Saw my last pics I posted, kind of stung. But that said things are good on my end and it was cool to see some familiar faces still here and a couple new ones as well.

Hadn't had a bike since selling the BB back in 2012 but picked up a Chinese dual sport, Kazuma Cheetah really that's the name, that was owned by possibly the most unmechanical person ever and left to sit for over a year. It's amazing what they did to this thing and it only has 1,200 miles on it. But I'm having fun getting it back together and I have started looking again for a BB that needs good home.

I'll be back, just have to find the right one (although I'm also looking for a Sturgis lol).

Quick Reply: Bad Boy Pictures