Crossbones Pictures

Old 06-15-2009, 07:24 PM
wtf6316
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be doing all the work myself. I always have. The only thing I wont do is motor work. I like asking the sales man questions about the bikes and they have no clue. Its bad when you know more about all the bikes than they do. Or if you say something stupid knowing its wrong and they say I think thats right.

Old 06-20-2009, 10:28 PM
bluent78
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear wheel

Has anyone on here gotten new wheels? I am trying to find a crossbones rear wheel for sale.

Old 06-21-2009, 09:09 AM
dc4stroke
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default nope

Originally Posted by bluent78
Has anyone on here gotten new wheels? I am trying to find a crossbones rear wheel for sale.
Can't say I've noticed any with aftermarket wheels around these parts. I would think that most boners would be satisfied with the stockers.

I may very well stand corrected.............. at any moment.

Last edited by dc4stroke; 06-21-2009 at 09:13 AM. Reason: cause I wanted to
Old 06-21-2009, 12:29 PM
bluent78
Tourer

I'd be happy with matching wheels too That's probably my only complaint about my night train.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:51 PM
FLYING_BURRITO_BROTHER
NOT A MODERATOR
Received 20,402 Likes on 7,991 Posts

Hello fellow Xbones riders. I'm new to HDForums. I have to say...some absolutely beautiful bikes in this thread.

I just got my Crossbones last week. My wife got it for me for my B-day.

Anway...I want to do some mods and I have a few questions so I multi-quoted.

1.) Porterjet. What part number is the full horn kit? I looked on Harleys site and they only list the horn alone as fitting the FLSTSB Crossbones.
Originally Posted by porterjet
thanks guys,
I I love the looks of the horn, to bad I screwed up and ordered the horn instead of the whole horn kit!

2.) Bluegrass Phil... please oh please tell me where to get that bag on the swingarm. I LOVE it.

Originally Posted by Bluegrass Phil
Here are some mods I made this week-end. Now the rear fender is ready for some Jean-Do pinstripings (www.aero-jean-do.com)

3.) White Guy...maybe I'm crazy...but isn't the RSD mount supposed to go on the lower shock mount? I guess it works either way. I really like the way it looks on the top mount.

Originally Posted by White Guy
I installed the RSD mount while the bike was on the jiffy stand. The shock stayed in place with no problems.

Old 06-27-2009, 03:19 AM
Bluegrass Phil
Cruiser
Received 67 Likes on 22 Posts
Thumbs up

Hi, the sidebag is a La Rosa but you can find different models from Custom Chrome (cheap) or Nash Motorcycles (Expensive).

Old 06-27-2009, 12:06 PM
dc4stroke
Road Captain

Originally Posted by MMMM_ERT
Hello fellow Xbones riders. I'm new to HDForums. I have to say...some absolutely beautiful bikes in this thread.

I just got my Crossbones last week. My wife got it for me for my B-day.

Anway...I want to do some mods and I have a few questions so I multi-quoted.

1.) Porterjet. What part number is the full horn kit? I looked on Harleys site and they only list the horn alone as fitting the FLSTSB Crossbones.

2.) Bluegrass Phil... please oh please tell me where to get that bag on the swingarm. I LOVE it.

3.) White Guy...maybe I'm crazy...but isn't the RSD mount supposed to go on the lower shock mount? I guess it works either way. I really like the way it looks on the top mount.
By all accounts she's a keeper. My late wife didn't get me the fatbones for my birthday. But over the years I got guns, bassboats, and a bunch of other toys for birthday and fathers day presents

Old 06-28-2009, 03:53 PM
angelis
Cruiser

Just picked up my bike, purchased it last week and had to wait for the parts to get in. Still want to do a few mor but I will have to wait for the funds to trickle in.

Attached Thumbnails  Crossbones Pictures-hd-forums-a1.jpg    Crossbones Pictures-hd-forums-a2.jpg  
Old 06-28-2009, 08:59 PM
dc4stroke
Road Captain
Default Sweet

Originally Posted by angelis
Just picked up my bike, purchased it last week and had to wait for the parts to get in. Still want to do a few mor but I will have to wait for the funds to trickle in.
Sweet bike........Now get out and put some miles on it.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:34 PM
Cheesecake
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wtf6316
I Google Crossbones with heartland and it was an image that popped up. Its from www.robbosmotorcycles.com.au
Here is my fave rear fender Shadetree Fabrication... He is out of Dallas....

Attached Thumbnails  Crossbones Pictures-xb-009.jpg    Crossbones Pictures-xb-013.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Crossbones Pictures