Jesse James, T robb, and topics other night train owners will probably agree with me about.

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 12:41 PM
rkduq20
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jesse James, T robb, and topics other night train owners will probably agree with me about.

Im not gonna put any one down or cuss anyone out. But some people on here have been saying t robb is a jesse james wanna be. Well my bike looks offly similar to trobs bike. or will at least as soon as i get my tins back from paint. i do have a few wcc parts on my bike, i do have wcc posters in my garage and i do wear wcc gear sometimes. I am proud of that. Because jesse is a good guy. It does not mean i want to be him and it does not mean that trobb wanted to be him either. We both are individuals. We just like the same style and same type of bikes. we all probably read the same magazines about bikes and cars. I personally have not met jesse but know many people who have and everyone has nothing but good things to say about him. Trob is one of my friends and i am very dissappointed he left or was kicked off what ever happened. He was a very knowledgeable person and had great connections in the motorcycle industry. His bike was a very nice night train. He took great pride in his bike as do i and most of us on this forum. I am standing up and defending trobb because this forum is about or should be about making freinds around the world that you can meet up with and ride with. Motorcycling is about freedom and i feel that by kicking people off this forum you are taking away from that freedom and our freedom of speech. I will probably get kicked off of here now but i am speaking my mind and telling the truth. Yeah maybe there was a little bit too much conversation going on in the night train picture thread but they were all freinds in there. I had a great time reading and catching up with all the details that would happen while i was gone away. I didnt really post that much but i did consistanly read it every day when i was at work. No one on there would actually type any swear words they would bleep that stuff out. The converstaion was also not about haveing the biggest thread either. It was about freinds who had great ideas and great convos having a place where they could talk. I understand maybe they should have started a new thread and kept the chat to that thread but that is my two cents and I believe a few people on here will agree with me. Well im out.

Ryan

Old 04-29-2008, 07:19 PM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Jesse James, T robb, and topics other night train owners will probably agree with me about.

Tell me about making friends tru the forums... Yes TRob's bike is one fine piece of Harley custom, I don't give a rat's *** if he wants to be like JJ, Cyril Huze or Elvis. Personally I like him, nominated him once for BOTM I have nothing against T...

The forums have rules either we like it or not.

Ride safe,

Mimo.

Old 01-21-2009, 08:30 PM
George C
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Who gives a *****?
Sounds like a soap opera material to me.
I doubt Tim could care less.

Old 01-22-2009, 12:56 PM
chrome-dome-dave
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Thats some ****, I wear wcc clothes everyday and I support wcc more than HD. No I dont want to be like JJ but what can I say hes the man at what he does. Im also a part of chopperdogs and alot of people say why pay for a forum, well if it has to be explained then you wouldnt understand. I think people are just jealous of him and what he does. later

Old 07-07-2014, 03:14 PM
SKT
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Is T_Robb still into bikes and if so, is he on other bike forums?