Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

Good Local shop in NOVA area

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 09:10 AM
bluemsp4
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Good Local shop in NOVA area

Recently purchased my first bike, '10 Iron and am looking for a good local shop.

I've been to patriot and it was awful and there's another post about that. I would like to find a good local shop to get the work that I want done. Also concerned about shops ripping me off as well.

Want somewhere that does good work and not too expensive, which is pretty much every ones criteria, isn't it.

I live in Sterling, so looking for somewhere pretty close.

Some of the ones I've seen are RnR(which is super close to me), hardcore choppers, Brooks Cycle, Bull Run Custom Cycles.

Anyone have any experience with any of those shops or have any other recommendations that would be great!

Old 03-12-2015, 04:18 PM
jwoods986
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bueller? Anyone? I am also interested in hearing some feedback about local shops that work on Harleys.

Old 03-15-2015, 10:06 AM
OneGearhead
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

I don't know how far you want to drive, but theres a few in Winchester. There's Grove's Harley, which has always been good to me. Skip's Cycle's which is near the Harley shop. I've heard good things about them. And one of those is from a good friend of mine that I work and ride with who was good friends with my dad. I've known him since i was 5/6(so for 25+yrs). I trust him. And when I googled it for in Winchester, theres another one called Winchester Motorsports. "we service all major brands of motorcycles" is straight from their webpage, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything obviously. Under "brands" it lists Moto Guzzi and Royal Enfield, so maybe they're a decent shop who doesn't just specialize in Japanese metric bikes. But you may not want to go that far either to have work done. Good luck!