Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia.

MB Bike Week recap

Old 06-10-2015, 08:56 AM
05softailnc
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OneGearhead
I'd like to go some point soon. I've never been. But I've only had my Harley not quite 2yrs, and I'm only 30...well, 31 now. Haha. My supervisor told me last week his in-laws JUST bought a house down there, so I'm hoping maybe I can rent that next year for the price of a motel and have everything at my disposal!

The important question is, is it worth the trip down just to do and see it at least once? I've heard people say Ocean City is the best bike rally on the East Coast. And this is coming from people who have been to Daytona and Myrtle and Laconia and wherever else they can go to one on the east coast. I know OC, MD well due to me going to car shows up there every year for a 5-6yr span.

Any opinion on one or the other? Thanks!
It is worth a trip for sure, especially from where you are. It is not that far. There is a lot going on and plenty to see and do. After going for several years it becomes more about meeting up with friends since you have pretty much seen it all by then. There are different kinds of rallys and this one is pretty spread out up & down the strand with most activity being in the south end these days. A different kind of rally is the Boone Bike Rally which is held at a fairgrounds and allows for camping. Everything is concentrated in one area. We go spring & fall every year. It is not huge, but big enough. Great bands, bike games, vendors, and most of all great people. From VA it would be a nice trip. The fall rally is labor day weekend this year. Come join the party.

http://www.boonebikerally.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BooneBikeRally